Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a nice running 242xp yesterday.It needs a clutch cover with chain brake.I have a lot of 028 parts and some MS192 and MS 200 parts plus others.Let me know what you need to get.
Ray:givebeer:

Ray, are you NEEDING parts, (seems as so...) or looking to trade off the 242xp? been thinking about a project 242 for a while :D :clap:

J

will a fuel tank and a hnadle from a 3800 poulan work?

Anyone have a front wrap handle for a 34cc snapper saw my went 1on1 with a pine tree today if anyone needs pictures i got them to show you what it looks like

I have a very good running jonsered 2149 turbo that I'm thinking about selling. If you are interested PM me.

Looking for just the clutch cover for a Mac double eagle 50 or Titan 50 or any other known analog.

Or a parts saw If anyone has one.

Really need the clutch cover though.

Can anyone help on this?

Chris

I am getting irritated, I can't get pictures to go out to people in my PM's. I can't get them uploaded, and my son had to help me post the last ones, somebody please help I got people looking for pictures of my 288, and that junky 1200a, I got a little homlite I want to post, I need help is there a good thread on posting and managing pictures on this sight.

I am getting irritated, I can't get pictures to go out to people in my PM's. I can't get them uploaded, and my son had to help me post the last ones, somebody please help I got people looking for pictures of my 288, and that junky 1200a, I got a little homlite I want to post, I need help is there a good thread on posting and managing pictures on this sight.

Are you hosting them on a third-party website, like Photobucket?

If you need help, shoot me you number via PM, and I can give you a call and help you out.

ETA: Here's a good how to:

"How to Post Pictures on a Forum

Go to Photobucket.com or any other photo sharing site then:

1. Register a free account with them. Don't bother entering your cell phone number if they ask for that.

2. Go back to the PhotoBucket home page and click the button that says upload.

3. Click the browse button to browse for the image on your computer then upload it.

4. Look in the lower left hand corner, a thumbnail of your image should be there with a box labled IMG. Copy this code and paste it directly into your post here on this forum."

You will want the third option down if you are using PhotoBucket (what I use). It will have a "IMG" in front of the URL, then a "/IMG"behind it. The quote are replaced with brackets like this: []. If I put them in this post they disappear as the forums software thinks it's a photo, LOL.

Last edited:
I tried to PM some pic's once, and I couldn't get it to work.

Can you even do that, has anyone ever pm'ed a pic? I always wondered if it was even possible.:msp_confused:

If you have the images hosted on a third-party site like Photobucket, all you need to do is copy the IMG code and place it in the WYSIWYG (the area where you compose a message).

Should work the same as when you're making a new thread.

you can fake a thread, embed the pics, copy the URL as if you are going to make the pics appear in the thread, and insert the URL in the PM using the insert image button (and then delete the thread!!).
or you can do like i do and get an email address. it is much simpler and less of a hassle.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back