Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
028 Muffler

I'm trying to save an 028AV WB EQ that I found at the local Stihl dealer. Need a flywheel (1118 400 1206), muffler exhaust casing (1118 145 0801), one slotted nut that holds the filter on (1113 141 8305), and a handle sleeve (1118 791 7200)(also known as screw assembly? 0000 790 6101). Thanks, Eric, for the starter stuff. Son in law will get an early Christmas if things work out...

Are you wanting the actual muffler that bolts to the cylinder or the cover? I have the muffler part that bolts to the cylinder.

Thanks and let me know.

BBB

Thanks for the note. The inner case that bolts to the cylinder on my saw is OK, it's the outer cover (that has the screen on the inside) on mine that's creased and needs replaced.

Im on the hunt for a coil for a 2500 Poulan Farmhand.

And also a chain brake handle for a John Deere branded Homelite I think. It is 33ccs and looks alot like a wildthing :help:

I have a few parts, and a some chump change :)

And also a chain brake handle for a John Deere branded Homelite I think. It is 33ccs and looks alot like a wildthing :help:

I have a couple wildthing parts laying around. Can you post a pic of the coil and handle?

NEED A STIHL028 Super cylinder

028s I have is too far gone to rebuild...I do have parts to trade just send a PM...thanks

K095 Oregon bar and chain 16''

I finally figured out what this bar fits. I pulled this off a Homelite 150, it was pulled into the clutch and blew the right side of the saw into pieces( wish I'd seen that). The bar and chain survived, there's one little ding near the nose and a paint chip in the middle. They're almost new if someone needs it.

160PDXK095
2011january004-1.jpg

I need a muffler, E clip that holds the clutch, the 2 screws that hold the coil, the 4 starter cover screws with the brake lever bushing. I also need all the screws that are on the front handle.

I got some parts and some green.

Jimbo helped me out on the muffler and clip. :rock: I just need the screws now.

I finally figured out what this bar fits. I pulled this off a Homelite 150, it was pulled into the clutch and blew the right side of the saw into pieces( wish I'd seen that). The bar and chain survived, there's one little ding near the nose and a paint chip in the middle. They're almost new if someone needs it.

160PDXK095
2011january004-1.jpg

Wigglesworth is looking for a couple of those!

Give him first chance and if it dont work, let me know.

I may have a handle, I know I have a couple of those little Homelites that are junked out.

Post a picture of the handle of the saw please.

I don't think I have that coil but the 2500 is the same as the 2900, PP295etc.

:hmm3grin2orange:

Shall I get it running??

I have a running 707G, ALL original, if you'd like t see that... OH,

I just gotta move some things, tis all :clap:

707G Jay? Don't be such a tease...:laugh:

With conditions as I said, not the best option. Look here, http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/104723.htm
we have been though this before!.

A friend went through that with a 360 about 10 years ago.........and he bought a bar for that saw from a Homelite dealer.....:msp_unsure:

160PDXK095
2011january004-1.jpg

Wigglesworth is looking for a couple of those!

Give him first chance and if it dont work, let me know.

Put Aaron third in line here. Could use another bar or two for the E-Z's. Same mount as the 150...

Back