Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just scored a couple of 375 Husky cut-off saws that I would like to make into a 372 runner. I have the tanks and case assembly complete with piston but need everything else. I have a clean, good running 350 Husky I would trade for parts as well some other stuff. A like new, as in used once or twice, 20in. ES bar and some other Stihl 066, 036, 026, 028 stuff. Limited coil is cool.

Husqvarna 359 20" bar

Just wanna see if anyone is interested in trading. I got a 359 husqvarna chainsaw with 20" bar that i ported myself and put the new intake and zama carb on. I also added a port to the muffler. Always looking to buy, sell, or trade cause i got CAD bad. lol
Looking for other huskys or stihls

I did a quick clean up on/under the work bench.....
A bunch of random parts, maybe someone can use some of them.

Stihl 009, 14" bar. 100% complete. Ran when put on shelf. Can figure on carb kit and fuel system clean out.

Stihl 066/660 BB kit. New never ran. It was loosely bolted on a saw I took in trade. It is the new black style that does NOT freeport.

Stihl 028 muffler 1/2. The part that bolts to cylinder

Stihl 044 complete bottom end. 10MM. I believe I have a good piston too.

20" Oregon Large Husky Mount bar W/ new tip.

Husky 385/390 Clutch

I hope someone can use this stuff.
I need:
Any 064 parts
026 Piston and cylinder (prefer decomp)
Decent 026 plastic
Any Stihl Rollomatic bars
Or I am open to just about anything.

Thanks!

BBB

Sent you a pm on the 009.

I have a Project 365XP, and I want to see if there is any interest in trading my Project 365XP for a Project 385XP.

My Project 365XP is not complete, missing coil,clutch, crank shaft.

I can take some pics and E-Mail them.

I'm looking for a Transformer for a Homelite 750 (350, 450, 550, 650 will fit). Also a clutch ass. and chain guard.

Have saws, parts, and a little dirty green stuff to trade.
Thanks

CSW

I may have a transformer from a 360. I'll stick it on a running saw to be sure it's good.

I may have a transformer from a 360. I'll stick it on a running saw to be sure it's good.

w15722529.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I did a quick clean up on/under the work bench.....
A bunch of random parts, maybe someone can use some of them.

Stihl 009, 14" bar. 100% complete. Ran when put on shelf. Can figure on carb kit and fuel system clean out.

Baileys 066/660 BB kit. New never ran. It was loosely bolted on a saw I took in trade. It is the new black style that does NOT freeport.

Stihl 028 muffler 1/2. The part that bolts to cylinder

Stihl 044 complete bottom end. 10MM. I believe I have a good piston too.

20" Oregon Large Husky Mount bar W/ new tip.

Husky 385/390 Clutch

I hope someone can use this stuff.
I need:
Any 064 parts
026 Piston and cylinder (prefer decomp)
Decent 026 plastic
Any Stihl Rollomatic bars
Or I am open to just about anything.

Thanks!

BBB

Pm sent on the husky bar.

anyone have a P C for a homelite sxL . Cash or trade . lots of homie 330 parts. complete basket case 011 all there just needs crank bearings .

What parts are you looking for and what do you have to trade?
Bob

i have a poulan timbermaster that needs a new carb and i have a poulan pro 180 that needs the piston and cylinder swapped, I need a complete power head if possible, and i dont have to run

Last edited:
034 Recoil needed bad!!!

I need a 034 recoil ASAP!!!!
Is anyone out there willing to ship me one fast? I need one for the first of next week!

Thanks!

BBB

7/16" pitch chain loop.

Looking for 7/16" pitch x .050" guage x 72-74 DL loop for my Remington Super 75A w/20" bar.

(the .404" pitch didn't fit the sprocket despite what I was told.:buttkick:

I have the new .404" x .050" x 73 DL loop to trade (Duh!) or pocket size portraits of former presidents or misc small cheap saw stuff or small cheap saws.
Thanks.
Carl.......................Still learning about chain:msp_unsure:

Looks like lots of people working on 036's these days. I'm still looking for the top cover with a decompression for one. I have a good one from an 034 that doesn't have a decompression valve on it.

Latest posts

Back