Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres the pictures of the 1800s

DSCN2241.jpg

DSCN2242.jpg

DSCN2244.jpg

Like i said before one has a good topend with bad crank seals and the other has a blown topend with good crank seals.

I really dont need much maybe a 49sp piston cylinder, or a husky 55 cylinder. Or another project basket case saw. Or of course ill accept cash.

I don't have any use for the 1800's but I have a 49sp that is missing the starter and coil. I can check the p/c if you are interested? Pics of the saw are in this thread.

That would be great, What im wanting to do is build my husky 55 with the 49sp top end. I think someone called it a magnum 55 haha.

That would be great, What im wanting to do is build my husky 55 with the 49sp top end. I think someone called it a magnum 55 haha.

Actually I think you're referring to a 490 cylinder and piston, not a 49sp cylinder and piston. The 49sp is a totally different animal and will not bolt right up to your Husky 55.

I am in need of an air filter/ carb cover for my Husky 2100CD, and if I am seeing the part# correctly it is the same for a 285/298/1100/2100/ and 2101. It is possible that I am looking through the wrong part of my glasses though, and have this totally wrong as well.
Not sure what I can trade, maybe some crumpled green paper, or one of my teenagers.

My 2nd 371k for?????

Just finished up my first 371k to chainsaw conversion and I love it. I have a 2nd "k" and if I keep it around I will convert it also, even though I can't justify 2 70cc saws for what I do.

I can however justify a good 50cc saw, project or complete (depending on what it is). Let me know what ya got.

It's the one missing the recoil, if ya didn't know. It's a 2006 I believe.
conversion001.jpg

Last edited:
Actually I think you're referring to a 490 cylinder and piston, not a 49sp cylinder and piston. The 49sp is a totally different animal and will not bolt right up to your Husky 55.

Really?!?! I thought they were the same i must have gotten confused. Thanks!

Ok guys i seem to be getting the most basket cases lately
DSCN2248.jpg

I have a totally complete poulan pro 42cc

The engine is shot but i have a replacement engine out of poulan pro 260. It needs a different intake boot, but other then that i believe it will work.

Like i said before i need/want a husky 55 p/c, 490 jred p/c, 026 pro snorkel airfilter, or any other project saws.

I may add that shipping quotes may take me a little bit, so bare with me.

Latest posts

Back