Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a brand new bare NOS housing if you need that. Keep in mind that its NOS and that means grey....

Thanks for the offer Mark, I'm kinda partial to poulan green, it shouln't be to hard to scare one up. I'll probably just use one from a 3400 until one turns up or do some rigmanship on this broken one.

mastermind7864:

Are you still needing a clutch cover like this.
View attachment 179823
View attachment 179824

Edit: The pics suck, it's really Poulan green, not yellow.

I've found one for the wildthing. That looks like it would work on my 330. I am needing a brake band for it.

I saw that wiggs, but need the whole muffler. Thanks for the offer.

BTW did I mention that wiggs sure puts on a fine GTG. :)

Can anyone help in identifying this tank assembly?It has the number 97288 & 97287 on the left and right casting halves.and what looks like "LUNT"next to the numbers.I found it in a box of 440 and 460 plastic parts I bought.View attachment 179779View attachment 179780
EDIT;Do any of you need it,if so,what do you have to swap?I am looking for a side cover with chain brake for a 246 Husky right now,but am open to other trades.

Any interest in a box of scored 290 pistons?

To those who have sent PMs (Jred parts, Craftsman 4.5, Stihl 025),

Thanks for your interest! I'll send detailed responses later today or most likely tomorrow. Today will be, unfortunately, spent doing taxes, ours & my F/MIL.

Chris

Latest posts

Back