Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.... black, with a graphic that has decent quality. Offering parts from PM 610 or clams.

I've got one. Will check later to see what condition it is in. Haven't really looked at it in years. Saw it in a parts box the other day. I'll get back to you. If I don't in the next day or so............................give me a reminder kick in the butt..:cheers:

i am in need a good condition 365,372,385,390 clutch cover have cash and lots of husky and stihl parts to trade

i am in need a good condition 365,372,385,390 clutch cover have cash and lots of husky and stihl parts to trade

Hey Terry! :)

hope ya didn't crack one this past weekend! With those chain speeds.... :msp_ohmy:

I should have ya covered... I have quite the 'needs' list...

PM sent..

:cheers:

J

dont know what happened ,im not sure if it was cracked on arrival but ill put a good one on it before i ship it. its not my saw but i take responsibility for its well being.lol inbox was full ,try it again

Last edited:
i am looking for a stihl 440 piston and jug. checking my options before i buy an aftermarket set up for it. i am also looking for a good 660 clutch and carb

Guys, it is my cover that got cracked. If you have one, DON'T send it to Terry. Let me know you have it and we (you and I) will work something out. Terry spent enough time and money on the GTG. He doesn't need to worry about something that happened and that was not from neglect. I have green paper for your part.
Thanks,
Neal

i have a stihl 880 bar, probably 26 or 27 inches long, i got it when i bought my 660, but it doesn't fit, it is way too big, must fit an 880. if someone needs it, let me know, i would like to trade for a bar i can use, like a 28 inch bar or?? PM me

i have a stihl 880 bar, probably 26 or 27 inches long, i got it when i bought my 660, but it doesn't fit, it is way too big, must fit an 880. if someone needs it, let me know, i would like to trade for a bar i can use, like a 28 inch bar or?? PM me

It would also fit a 075, 090 or the 07, 08, and the S10. I could use it for the 08S I'm restoring. I don't have an extra 028" bar though. What would you take for it in green stuff?

Echo CS-520 P&C needed

I've had no luck in the past, but I'll try again--I'm wanting an Echo CS-520 P&C for my Echo CS-440 that has a scored P&C. A CS-440 brake band would also be useful. If you have a crushed 520 and don't want to pull the P&C, I'll take the PHO.

Check out my signature to see what I might have for trade (excluding Ines Sainz :laugh:).

Hey ya'll
Still have this 647G Sears saw for trade. not getting any spark? Im sure it just needs the points cleaned. Pretty much Brand new B&C on it, Im thinking its 1/2 in chain too! View attachment 188073View attachment 188074

Also have an 039, running great condition. id take some dead presidents or other saws for it. View attachment 188075

Mac3200- dont know much about this saw. needs primer bulb thats all I know lol View attachment 188076
Get back with me. And tell me what you got.

Also needing P&C For a Mac 250. And Cylinder for a C5 and starter pawl.

I have a box o Stihl 066 in excellent condition. I picked it up when I purchased a sawmill as a throw in no the deal. A dealer had stripped it down to the case and told the owner it needed bearings. I will get some pictures posted saw is in excellent condition cosmetically, P/C look good. Bearings/seals are a question no idea if it was pressure tested before being tore down. I found a 660 for an excellent price so this can go. Looking for cash but always interested in partners, husky's, possibly Dolmars.

I have a box o Stihl 066 in excellent condition. I picked it up when I purchased a sawmill as a throw in no the deal. A dealer had stripped it down to the case and told the owner it needed bearings. I will get some pictures posted saw is in excellent condition cosmetically, P/C look good. Bearings/seals are a question no idea if it was pressure tested before being tore down. I found a 660 for an excellent price so this can go. Looking for cash but always interested in partners, husky's, possibly Dolmars.

Basket case Stihl... ok, I'll bite. PM sent.

I am still looking for the following....

Ryobi/Redmax/Zenhoh 40cc cylinder (Usable),

Top cover for a Husky 44, and

Husky 65 rear handle (I know it's a longshot)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back