Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still looking for a top cover for a 61 Husqvarna. :)
Any one know if any other top covers from another model will fit this saw?? Thanks

Anyone have a pull starter cover for a J-red 70e? The part I'm really after is the screen, but I'm open to whatever part of the assembly I need to get to get it.

I also need the spark plug cover.

Hey guys...

I have some 281-288 parts... (no carbs, bar adjusters, muffers, wrap handles...)

DSCF5497.jpg

I need some parts to finish one or two of these 288's (carb, manifold, muffler & shield bar adjusters as well as looking for parts for:

husky
238-242
50-55
154 &254
257-262
288 (of course)

as well as open to other trades...

thanks guys...

:rock:

If one has a black igntion coil I'd be interested in it.

Jay,
Throw together a good parts saw for me and send me a pay-pal invoice for a 288!

Oh ya, jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You got my details!!!!!!!!!

If one has a black igntion coil I'd be interested in it.

UM...black coil, OR BLACK pickup???

I've NEVER seen a black coil.....

the pickup is what limits the signal... (I could paint one if you want!! :laugh: :poke: )

if the pickup, yup... I do have one. :cheers:

Jay,
Throw together a good parts saw for me and send me a pay-pal invoice for a 288!

Oh ya, jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You got my details!!!!!!!!!

You? cutitout. you told me your idea of a 'parts saw' is some thing that only needs carb work!! :check: :ices_rofl:

J

LOL!
A pile of goods parts will work for me! ARSE!
Buying after market parts will work as it is only going to be a bucking saw!

UM...black coil, OR BLACK pickup???

I've NEVER seen a black coil.....

the pickup is what limits the signal... (I could paint one if you want!! :laugh: :poke: )

if the pickup, yup... I do have one. :cheers:

Sorry, ether a brain fart or the blasted heat and humidity is getting to me. I've got a half-wrap handle for a 288 if you want it.

LOL!
A pile of goods parts will work for me! ARSE!
Buying after market parts will work as it is only going to be a bucking saw!

till you run it... LOL!!

BE SPECIFIC.... I could send you the one furthest to THE BACK of the picture...:laugh: good parts/case, but, you'd need a BUNCH of stuff.. :laugh:

pm/email/call. :)

Sorry, ether a brain fart or the blasted heat and humidity is getting to me. I've got a half-wrap handle for a 288 if you want it.

LOL I understand...was only rattlin' the cage a bit :cheers:

I could use a 1/2 wrap in good shape for sure... got anything else? need anything else?

Jay

homelite 150

homelite 150 runs good, complete saw. oiler is not working. like to trade for stihl project saw. or 024 super or 026 piston and cylinder
also have poulan 2550 parts, poulan 3300 running saw, old clinton bob cat, poulan 295 pro parts

View attachment 190923

Last edited:
Working on my Hus 272 xp but missing a few small parts Fuel cap and the throttle wire and a large nut for the flywheel
(early type with the separate key.)

I have a few bars (hus and Stihl 16-18") for trade or $

Jay- I got the 371 going and have been cutting with it and yes you where right. (thats all I will say about that. <sold the other saw anyway lol)

Last edited:
I have a good running Homelite 360 for swap. It does have a 20" bar but no chain. I'm interested in any Stihl project for it. PM if interested. I can upload pictures here too.

Working on my Hus 272 xp but missing a few small parts Fuel cap and the throttle wire and a large nut for the flywheel
(early type with the separate key.)

I have a few bars (hus and Stihl 16-18") for trade or $

Jay- I got the 371 going and have been cutting with it and yes you where right. (thats all I will say about that. <sold the other saw anyway lol)

Glenn,

did you sell the 371?!! already?! if so, good for you! do i get to share in the profits :msp_razz: ?? :clap:

wish ya woulda told me about you needing a fuel cap... :bang:

Back