Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I rolling on my rebuild of my 660 and just realized I need a chain brake handle stihl #1120-790-9101 I believe... If anyone has one it would be greatly appreciated... I have a 066 crank or 660 muffler to offer in trade but thats about it... other then cash. If anyone knows what other saws this fits I would be glad to know fleebay only has one listed for 660 and I could get a new one for what the seller is asking.

Just the 066-660's... due to the width, the 066-660 will fit on the 064-650's, but NOT the other way around....

I've been looking for a while too :cry:

J

lucky day for one of you guys. got one $24 shipped. let me know hehe

pending

Last edited:
I am looking for a bar for a 048 Stihl. I want a 24" bar, hardnose or sprocket, 3/8 or .404 pitch. I would consider a 28". It does not have to be a Stihl, just the correct mount for the 048. It does not have to be pretty. just one that is straight and the rails will clean-up. I also need an airfilter for the same. Used if in good condition or new. I prefer the screen type. I also need the plastic guard that is inside the clutch cover. Part # 1117-656-1500. I have some parts or paypal. PM me if you have something. Thanks Tom [
FONT=Arial Black]II am not having a good day apparently. It is a 048 saw.[/FONT]

Hey, I may have the air filter and that clutch cover part, not sure, but PM me to remind me, I'm leaving for the weekend and will check when I get back. Part numbers will help.

Will

i need a piston and cylinder for my 028wb stihl. prefer to get the 46mm super set but will go with the 44mm as thats whats on there now.

I've got both cylinders (no pistons but they are cheap enough aftermarket). The 46mm really needs a different muffler since the exhaust port is so much wider. There's really not enough meat in the WB muffler to just grind out the difference (gasket matching); you'll grind right through. So you need a Super muffler to go along with if you convert. I happen to have a couple of Super case assemblies if you want to go all the way and get a side adjust chain tensioner out of it.

Jimbo

Looking for a clutch cover/metal brake handle for a 266. And oil pump and gear thingy for a 660. Not much to trade, green paper.

Hey ya'll Iv got some 064 parts up for sale.
2 tanks, good shape. No leaks.
064 metal flywheel, Might also fit 066 not sure?
good 064 plastic cylinder cover.
Also a carb for an 064, clean.
Pm me im looking to sell this stuff. Make me an offer dont need much. :biggrinbounce2:

I've got both cylinders (no pistons but they are cheap enough aftermarket). The 46mm really needs a different muffler since the exhaust port is so much wider. There's really not enough meat in the WB muffler to just grind out the difference (gasket matching); you'll grind right through. So you need a Super muffler to go along with if you convert. I happen to have a couple of Super case assemblies if you want to go all the way and get a side adjust chain tensioner out of it.

Jimbo

pm sent

Back