Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys i need a fuel line for my 041 farm boss,, the guy must have left gas stored in it because it was moosh,,,, i have cash and other parts i can trade

hey guys i need a fuel line for my 041 farm boss,, the guy must have left gas stored in it because it was moosh,,,, i have cash and other parts i can trade

You can use tygon on it. You just have to use the upper part of the original. Take a close look at it and you should see what I mean.

You can use tygon on it. You just have to use the upper part of the original. Take a close look at it and you should see what I mean.

i was thinking the same thing but the cup has a small tear in it,, but i think i can still make it work

I have a 076/ts760 parts saw for trade good comp. mostly complete but in a box
interested in about anything stihl
thanks
eric

I have a Titan 200 junior for sale or trade. The saw has all of the original parts still on it and is complete with the original bar and chain. The saw is in really great condition with just about all the blue paint still on it. CSCC says that this is the 1st one man saw that titan made. The 76 year old gent that I got it from said that he ran it about 4-5 years ago. It pulls over great. I have no use for it or desire to get it fired up so it's up for sale or trade, thought maybe one of you would like to add it to your collection.

I am also looking for a good 16-20'' bar in 3/8 .050 for a Partner S55. Can someone help me out with what this bar mount will interchange with also.:help:

Also looking for the bottom bracket that goes below the clutch cover on a poulan 3400. The one I have is broke.:help:

According to Baileys, your S55 takes the same mount as a large Husky/J-red/Dolmar. Shouldn't be hard at all to find one. I don't have one for ya though, just this tidbit of info.

I have a couple of saws up for sale, possibly trade?
McCulloch 10-10 Was turning over But is locked up now, wouldnt take much at all to get it unstuck. Had good spark. pretty clean spark. The Clutch is shiney :)
100_1802.jpg

Homelite EZ
Runs, "Custom handle" :laugh:
DSCN4681.jpg

Homelite 240 Classic.
Runs good, cuts good! (no picture AV yet)

i ordered new one through my dealer today for 10.00,,will have it by friday

I have a couple of saws up for sale, possibly trade?
McCulloch 10-10 Was turning over But is locked up now, wouldnt take much at all to get it unstuck. Had good spark. pretty clean spark. The Clutch is shiney :)
100_1802.jpg

Homelite EZ
Runs, "Custom handle" :laugh:
DSCN4681.jpg

Homelite 240 Classic.
Runs good, cuts good! (no picture AV yet)

I like that custom handle on the EZ LOL

Shindaiwa 577

I am in need of a chain brake handle for this 577. Apparently the previous owner thought brake was spelled break, so he went ahead and broke it. I have some random saw parts, and parts saws as well as folding money for trade.

i need a few parts for my ms-250,,,,,,, i need a 325 7 sprocket,,, the AV mount that goes on the top handle at the front/bottom,,, and also need an air filter,,,,have cash and some parts to trade

I'm needing a coil for a John Deere J3816 it's a Homelite 3816 so either will work.

I sure hope someone can come up with something this saw belongs to a retired Marine that is a great fellow. Thanks guys!

i need a few parts for my ms-250,,,,,,, i need a 325 7 sprocket,,, the AV mount that goes on the top handle at the front/bottom,,, and also need an air filter,,,,have cash and some parts to trade

dang it,,,now i need a muffler bolt and nut,,i was cleaning it up and one of the dang muffler bolts and nut took off:bang::bang::bang::bang:

Latest posts

Back