Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got just the thing for you jay,,,,, i slightly used wife,,, 49 years old,,red hair,,good cook,,she does laundry,,,dishes and cleans the house good,,,,,, how about a pocket full of lint for trade:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ,,,,,i hope she doesn't see this post, i will be in the dog house for sure with my saws and no more tear downs on the kitchen table

Scott,

while it's a great offer from you,

I must say, I have the same, (although carrying baby boy, our 1st due sept 6th) but she's 20 years younger! :laugh: )

Jay,
I am going to be loading for a show this week. But, as I am moving things around I will load up a couple of boxes to send out to you mid week. I will try to call you tonight about the other Jred I got here.
Bob

WOW!!! ask and you shall receive..

I just need to coordinate with you so I MAKE SURE I have all your stuff ready to send out together!

Scott,

while it's a great offer from you,

I must say, I have the same, (although carrying baby boy, our 1st due sept 6th) but she's 20 years younger! :laugh: )

WOW!!! ask and you shall receive..

I just need to coordinate with you so I MAKE SURE I have all your stuff ready to send out together!

Congrats on the baby on the way :rock:

Remington Super 75A carb box cover needed.

View attachment 194359
attachment.php

View attachment 194358
attachment.php

Bantam, 754 etc will also work. Misc. small Poulan parts to trade or the ever popular small president portraits.

hehehe :laugh:

Looking for a complete, or fairly complete 262xp parts saw, 357xp parts saw (or 359..) 346 parts saw...

AND a 2100/2101 chainbrake, OR a parts saw...

I have some Poulan Wild thing, or 2550, or 3800 parts/saws to trade... and some s25da's too :cheers:

actually, If anything above is REALLY avail, I have TONS of good stuff or husky/stihl/j-red/partner/some homelite... ;)

Jay, I have a 3 257/261 parts rigs (no 262xp's). Let me know what you are in need of.

need a rear handle/top cover and airfilter cover for ms290 and a brake handle pm me with whatcha got have some mula to trade

attachment.php
attachment.php

looking to get rid of this little gem its in fair condition and i had it running off a squirt of fuel in the carb just no interest in fixing it has great compression and good ignition system. as you all already know parts for these things are getting hard to find, and dispite the pics it has a rear handle cover. my guess is new fuel lines and carb kit. wanting a ms290 filter cover, top cover/handle assembly and brake handle let me know what u have and we will work something out. or i will take $40+shipping;)

Looking for a flywheel for a Husqvarna L77
any parts would be helpful, trying to fix one up.
Let me know if you have any leads.
Cash & Trade

I'm in need of an intake flange for a Stihl 051/050. I have one for an 075/076 but it's too big. Also looking for a good coil for this series. I have parts and $$

looking for parts for my 200 series Olympic saws. anyone got any or any ideas where they can be had? looking for OE for the sprockets cause it seems the aftermarket sprockets i've got are WAY too loose on the shaft. would love to find an aftermarket supplier for the seals and bearings though.

Part No. Description Quantity

3050015A Seal Ring 4
3050015AR Seal ring 4
3034012 Bearing 4
3034014 Bearing 2
5000016 Bearing 2
35000032 Ignition Coil 3
5000160 Clutch Spring 6
5000918 Sprocket/Bearing Assmbly 2

031 Stihl

I need a fuel hose part # 1113-358-7700 and the two rear handle AV mounts part # 1113-790-9910 for the above saw. I want NOS parts. I have parts to trade or cash. If you have any of these items please send me a P M. Thanks Tom

Wishful Thinking bump....

Sigh......

I need a good running, powerful, reliable brushcutter for the homestead. Don't have time/energy to use clapped out and undersized machines here anymore. Looking for an Echo SRM-410 (or whatever they call it), Stihl FS120/200/250/350, or Shindaiwa BP-45 type brushcutter in good condition. Don't have many rinkled dead presidents, but I do have some running saws, saw projects, and 'other stuff' to trade. PM me with whatcha got, and maybe we can work something out.

Also still looking for a good used full-wrap or 3/4-wrap handlebar for a Stihl 066/MS660.

Just in case somebody missed 'em before....:msp_unsure:

Latest posts

Back