Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am restoring this old Homie for my FIL and need a cluch cover like this one - has to be blue, please. Happy to pay $$$ and either shipping to me in Oz or shipping to Teddyscout who might bring it in his luggage if I ask him nicely!

P1040869.jpg

Al.

What model is that? Super E-Z or the likes of XL-113?

I do not have blue but might have a red version of that.

WHAT do you need for a crankcase? I have a decent not-high-use early 066 case, BUT, the PTO side is not so healthy.... otherwise, complete with crank, and brake stuff.

Will,

It wasn't the BARS I really was missin' ;) :poke: I STILL need a crank and/or a decent case piston and cyl... after the one that I was sent that looks like this:

so, yeah, tis about all...

how's things, Will?

Ouch, that case is hurting. Can you sandblast it and repaint?

Things are well with me. In the middle of my holidays now, leaving again tomorrow.

How about you?

Jay, I have a 61 crank but i think the keyway is different for the later one piece ignition flywheel.

bet if you run a metal detector around the yard you might find that shoe:

Might be in a tree on on someone's roof........:eek2:

Will,

It wasn't the BARS I really was missin' ;) :poke: I STILL need a crank and/or a decent case piston and cyl... after the one that I was sent that looks like this:

DSCF4036.jpg

DSCF5443.jpg

DSCF5443.jpg

so, yeah, tis about all...

Quit your whining Jay. That'll buff right out. If you don't like it..............when then you can pound sand!:jester:

Kidding aside............That REALLY sucks though. I hate it when someone misrepresents something for sale, then won't make it right afterwards...

Got a Husky 372 XP X-TORQ w/24" b & 2 chains lookin for trade. Has a max of 5 hours of run time on it.

You may want to express what you are looking for. I got a few piles of junk I would be willing to trade you. :hmm3grin2orange:

If possible maybe any nos poulans or a new or almost new husks 338 xpt, 346 xp, stihl ms 200t, husky 353, 55 rancher.

Last edited:
Ouch, that case is hurting. Can you sandblast it and repaint?

Things are well with me. In the middle of my holidays now, leaving again tomorrow.

How about you?

the pitting is DEEP....and the holes look like this:

DSCF5447.jpg

DSCF5446.jpg

What case/crank do you need?

365-372... ;)

Jay, I have a 61 crank but i think the keyway is different for the later one piece ignition flywheel.

yes, sir, the keyway would work for the 2-piece ignition saws, and would be course thread on the clutch. BOTH changed later... BUT, the 365-371-372 is a different stroke length.

If possible maybe any nos poulans or a new or almost new husks 338 xpt, 346 xp, stihl ms 200t, husky 353, 55 rancher.

Mark, I sent ya a PM.

Jay

the pitting is DEEP....and the holes look like this:

365-372... ;)

yes, sir, the keyway would work for the 2-piece ignition saws, and would be course thread on the clutch. BOTH changed later... BUT, the 365-371-372 is a different stroke length.

Mark, I sent ya a PM.

Jay

Nice, the holes aren't a problem, those are easily fixed. Where is the pitting? is it on a gasket surface? If not, its perfectly usable.

Nice, the holes aren't a problem, those are easily fixed. Where is the pitting? is it on a gasket surface? If not, its perfectly usable.

I agree, those holes are easily fixed if they cause a problem, the gasket surface is the issue.

I agree with everyone else, Jay's case is potentially usable. I believe he said the bearing was bad too. So he can invest some labor, use some timserts/ezloks to fix the holes, put in a new bearing, seals, gasket etc. However, in the end he will still have junk. He'd be better off buying a good used complete crankcase with good bearings and starting with that imo.

Got a mac 7-10 auto up for trade if anyone is interested. It's in pretty good shape and runs good also. I would be ashamed to send the 16'' bar with it though because it's a P O S!

If anyone is interested send me a PM.

Latest posts

Back