Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better than what this Jag-off said the other day....

:redface:

Still not feeling too swell about that.

I got those parts for you, just waiting on the word about the carb.

I looked and saw that those saws were equipped with Zamas.

Chris

Chris,
Water under the bridge man.

I think I'm good on the carb, I just need some bar plates. I know a guy from near here that said to get rid of the Zama, especially since the tweak previous owner ground the inlet barb down to resemble a meth damaged tooth.
I've been advised to replace it with a NOS Walbro SDC carb.

How the hell did we go from swappin saws to stepping on your weiner so fast??

Did the bus leave yet???

Well, atleast this little trip hasn't demoted me to ShopMonkey. I'll take it as a complement that my weenie is long enough to trip on.

Musta been all these girly saws I've been running.

Chris

In order to keep from (further) dropping to Shop Monkey status (and there IS an opening for that possiton since PM610 seems to have scampered off), you should make sure to keep some of that blood supply upstairs in the grey matter room. Also don't be lookin' down so much.....lest you bump yer head (either one).

Chris,
Water under the bridge man.

I think I'm good on the carb, I just need some bar plates. I know a guy from near here that said to get rid of the Zama, especially since the tweak previous owner ground the inlet barb down to resemble a meth damaged tooth.
I've been advised to replace it with a NOS Walbro SDC carb.

"What's wrong with that.....Hmmmmm? That's the way I thought it needed to be?

I want $250 for it, but I'll take less, like, what are you gonna offer, I mean I'm open to discussion.

Can you give me a ride? Isn't the sky pretty? How many fingers am I holding up? Do you line the toilet seat at a public restroom? Have you ever had an ingrown hair on your butt?"

Thanks for understanding, an embarassing moment, especially to someone who I would consider a friend.

Parts will be on their way.

In order to keep from (further) dropping to Shop Monkey status (and there IS an opening for that possiton since PM610 seems to have scampered off), you should make sure to keep some of that blood supply upstairs in the grey matter room. Also don't be lookin' down so much.....lest you bump yer head (either one).

I didn't know that one political screw up could drop me to ShopMonkey status.

I will assume all duties as Duke, and will not slip and fall again, rest assured, Colonel.

Chris

"What's wrong with that.....Hmmmmm? That's the way I thought it needed to be?

I want $250 for it, but I'll take less, like, what are you gonna offer, I mean I'm open to discussion.

Can you give me a ride? Isn't the sky pretty? How many fingers am I holding up? Do you line the toilet seat at a public restroom? Have you ever had an ingrown hair on your butt?"

Thanks for understanding, an embarassing moment, especially to someone who I would consider a friend.

Parts will be on their way.

Not that I've seen. :D

Looks like my ride's here. Jon and I will get on first, then head north for the Canucks. We'll then run east and south to pick up the Duke. Somebody make SURE he's not playing with himself again. Everybody get those helmet straps good and tight now. At least the bus is in pretty Poulan Pro colors....

short-bus.jpg

Everybody steps on their weenie from time to time Chris. You're still young enough that you haven't quite learned to keep it swung to the side opposite of where you're steppin' ALL the time.....:D

Thank god, I thought you were going to ask me to help carry it! :ices_rofl:

See how funny it is when you take quotes from the same thread and put them together!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

I'll be standing at the end of my driveway when that bus comes by!:biggrin:

Back