Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in need of Stihl 009-009L side cover (clutch-chain break side)... PM me if you have a spare!

Husky 346 XP Parts needed

I just picked up a really nice 346,150 pound of compression,runs great,I stole some parts off my 345 to try it out,I see why this saw has such a great rep.
I need a side cover with the internal brake parts,the muffler bolts and a new clutch or 2 new springs for it.
I have 028,Echo top handle,some 020t,ms200t,and 192t parts to trade.Also a lot of miscellaneous bars and chains.
Ray

Looking for some bits.
372- nice clutch cover,air filter,unlimited coil, recoil
Homelite 900D- Starter assembly(brass cup on flywheel)
Homelite 360-intake boot
Homelite 540/8800/cs550-choke knob
Homelite SXLA-both copper oil lines
385xp builder or get rid of the ported, milled top end I have for one.
Dolmar 5100 non cat muffler

Lots to trade (especially in Homelite NOS) and green

Bump....still looking for everything except the oil line.

Have these up for trade if anyone has a need.

5-20,9-23,700D pistons
attachment.php

sxl sxl-12 X1,sez X2, st-385 trimmer
attachment.php

xl 1000 1100 clutch cover
attachment.php

Anyone have any interest in this?

Runs good, idles, oils, has no busted up parts and is low hours as there are still machine marks on the slug.

May want to do a fuel line just for insurance, and throw a new chain and air filter on it. It's wearing a 20" Stihl bar.

f1e88bbd.jpg

5cc32910.jpg

71f5c26f.jpg

a11e12a0.jpg

87ee925b.jpg

c1d4e612.jpg

fae1fb34.jpg

Sorry I don't have any shop talk vids to go along with it.

Looking to trade for saws, or crumpled green junk.

By the way I'm looking for an air filter for a Johnny's Red 49sp.

Chris

Hmmm?

Anybody?

Chris

one more time bump in desperate need of a muffler

I never get anything like that through the shop here. I reckon I would use some sheet metal screws to put a plate on the front if I could get something welded on it.

got one coming my way thanks to Tomas1 i got a whole parts saw on the way.and thanks everyone for looking and trying to help me out

Hmmm?

Anybody?

Chris

I do have a couple of old style Pullons. 3400 countervibe that runs pretty well and a top handle that is nearly new, but needs a wt 20 carb kit.
I just put new fuel lines in the little top handle. Starts and runs, but can't adust the H or L carb screws.

20" bar

"Lookin fer a 20" bar ta fit an 036 Steely." :smile2:
Schipp
ps. it hasn't been mmodded if that makes any differnce. kak kak kak :msp_tongue:

Small mount Husky Partner Bar

lookin for one or two small mount Husky bars. Must be replaceable nose, NO CHINA or LAMINATED. Used is great!!
20" 3/8 .050 70DL
or
18" .325 .050 72DL
There for my Partner 500 and pp325, I have lots of chain in those sizes.

Have a complete Micro S25CVA not running, scored cylinder has enough compression to run, a Micro 2300cva "Firewood" running but low compression, or $$$$$$$

Jonsered 630v parts

Looking for a brake handle and a handlebar (heated would be awesome!) for a 1984 vintage Jonsered 630v. I"m told a whole clutch cover from a Husky 61 might work, can anyone confirm that? I have greenbacks to trade.

Last edited:
Guys I'm looking for a ignition module for a Poulan Pro 455. This is for a customers saw and cash is the trading fodder.

Latest posts

Back