Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your as bad as Mastermoobs asking for rep :ices_rofl: No worse!He never asked in the swap thread!I don't think? :msp_sneaky:

Au Contraire mon ami, oops sorry. I meant to say on the contrary my friend, this does not make me worse than Mastermaimed, it merely shows more foresight, and originality on my part......besides, you're probably just jealous that you didn't think of it first..............:hmm3grin2orange:

Still needing some 034 parts, and I'm gonna annoy you guys till you find me some.:laugh: Need carb and operator presence lever.

I have a 61 rancher project, needs rubber lines, top cover and clutch cover. will run on mix in carb.

Have a few 55 parts.

Eccentric, haven't forgotten you, just out of batteries for the camera and keep forgetting to pick up more. Sd25 pops and runs on mix in carb, fuel line is trashed, haven't checked the 316 yet.

I have a 034 carb...not sure on the presence lever.

I'm looking to trade nearly 700 "Likes" for some "Green Rep." If any one can hook a brotha up, PM me, or just go ahead and give me those reps.

I'll trade you several hundred worthless credits for a couple of 066/064 HD filter covers.

Your as bad as Mastermoobs asking for rep :ices_rofl: No worse!He never asked in the swap thread!I don't think? :msp_sneaky:

I've even begged for rep in the logging forum. :hmm3grin2orange:

Anyone have any interest in this?

Runs good, idles, oils, has no busted up parts and is low hours as there are still machine marks on the slug.

May want to do a fuel line just for insurance, and throw a new chain and air filter on it. It's wearing a 20" Stihl bar.

f1e88bbd.jpg

5cc32910.jpg

71f5c26f.jpg

a11e12a0.jpg

87ee925b.jpg

c1d4e612.jpg

fae1fb34.jpg

Sorry I don't have any shop talk vids to go along with it.

Looking to trade for saws, or crumpled green junk.

By the way I'm looking for an air filter for a Johnny's Red 49sp.

Chris

Any other interested parties?

Chris

ok,,i am going to piss up a rope again,,, what i need is a wireless tach,, i am hoping someone has an extra one that they would part with,, i found one on line but it would be 100.00 shipped,, i just don't have that much extra pocket change right now,, i just need one for the shop to use once in a great while,, i ahve some green and a bunch of newer model homelite parts and some poulan parts and also i have a brand new limited coil off my 346 that i just got,,
thanks guys

I'm seeking again. I still need a 034 air filter. I also need some 064 stuff, an HD air filter base, two HD covers, a top cover, 1/2 wrap, and more bits and pieces. To trade I have an 064 jug in good shape, a good crankcase, an 026 fuel tank........and many other items.

Anyone have any interest in this?

Runs good, idles, oils, has no busted up parts and is low hours as there are still machine marks on the slug.

May want to do a fuel line just for insurance, and throw a new chain and air filter on it. It's wearing a 20" Stihl bar.

f1e88bbd.jpg

5cc32910.jpg

71f5c26f.jpg

a11e12a0.jpg

87ee925b.jpg

c1d4e612.jpg

fae1fb34.jpg

Sorry I don't have any shop talk vids to go along with it.

Looking to trade for saws, or crumpled green junk.

By the way I'm looking for an air filter for a Johnny's Red 49sp.

Chris

Any other interested parties?

Chris

I'm interested in it.what are you looking for in parts or green slips?

Still needing some 034 parts, and I'm gonna annoy you guys till you find me some.:laugh: Need carb and operator presence lever.

I have a 61 rancher project, needs rubber lines, top cover and clutch cover. will run on mix in carb.

Have a few 55 parts.

Eccentric, haven't forgotten you, just out of batteries for the camera and keep forgetting to pick up more. Sd25 pops and runs on mix in carb, fuel line is trashed, haven't checked the 316 yet.

On the 61 Rancher: An 036 (round style) fuel line will work. Put one in my neighbor's saw a few weeks ago. Sealed up the tank hole and is working great.

Latest posts

Back