Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a pair of PM600-series saws, a Mac 15, and a McCulloch 250. Check out the custom 'high rise' spike mounting possition on the 250. People do strange things.

Hi John - What does it say on the top sticker for this one? Thanks!

205254d1320185297-picture-1207-small-jpg

From what the guy told me there were 2-250s & 2- 610s.I may be able to get more pics.I don't have them a guy not far from me does.I have not seen them in person.

Anyone have any interest in this?

Runs good, idles, oils, has no busted up parts and is low hours as there are still machine marks on the slug.

May want to do a fuel line just for insurance, and throw a new chain and air filter on it. It's wearing a 20" Stihl bar.

f1e88bbd.jpg

5cc32910.jpg

71f5c26f.jpg

a11e12a0.jpg

87ee925b.jpg

c1d4e612.jpg

fae1fb34.jpg

Sorry I don't have any shop talk vids to go along with it.

Looking to trade for saws, or crumpled green junk.

By the way I'm looking for an air filter for a Johnny's Red 49sp.

Chris

Stihl 020 AVP

I need the top av mount that attaches to the rear of the top handle of the above saw. If anyone has one that they will sell send me a PM. If not the part number would be nice. Thanks Tom

Fairly decent old saw. Idles and runs nice. Spark and compression are good, piston looks great. Pull rope is a little short, clutch cover is cracked and has been cut away at some point (not sure why), old style spark plug and boot. Looking for an 028 or 031 (project or not). What do you have? Open to all options.

205240d1320182759-_dsc4140-800x536-jpg

PM sent.

Chris B.

Runs good, idles, oils, has no busted up parts and is low hours as there are still machine marks on the slug.

May want to do a fuel line just for insurance, and throw a new chain and air filter on it. It's wearing a

f1e88bbd.jpg

5cc32910.jpg

71f5c26f.jpg

a11e12a0.jpg

87ee925b.jpg

c1d4e612.jpg

fae1fb34.jpg

Chris

What are you looking for in trade??

May want to do a fuel line just for insurance, and throw a new chain and air filter on it. It's wearing a 20" Stihl bar.

Chris

I'll offer up a couple of dead mice and some nice handwriting .... :D

I have a good used OEM 2095 cylinder. Not perfect but very good.

Jimbo

As usual I'm looking for:
Jonsered parts, pretty much anything that'll work on a 2095.
Fuel system parts, including carb kits, for Poulan 3700, 5400, & SD25.
Good p&c from an Echo CS-520 :popcorn:, also the brake band.
I supposed durable fibre paper with fancy engraving print would be acceptable under the right circumstances ;).
Trading for some furure porting on the Jonsered 2095 is a possibility.

I'm looking to clear out a couple of project saws that I'll never got around to working on. If you need photos there might be some floating around AS, or I can email them, or upload them to Photobucket. Ask questions, & I'll check if I don't know the answer (before you even ask, the meaning of life is 42, & the secret to happiness I have no idea). Up for trade:

Poulan 361 rebadged as a Wright 136....Homelite C-72, someone previously contacted me ???, I need to check my PMs....Lancaster 6-45 (I think)....Poulan 3400....Stihl 011/009--Variety of misc. parts....Jonsered 920 carcass....Disston DA-211 very incomplete, some NOS parts....Titan 40 nearly complete....Misc sprockets & chainsaw parts.

I have quite a stash of NOS Jonsered air filters. The thing is, most don't have any part numbers written on them and they are mostly out of their original packages. If you could post o pic of the 920 filter, I'll see if one is lurking in my stash.

Jimbo

What's left of the 920? I ram across a guy who has one that needs a airfilter and cover and a recoil assembly.

<snip pictures>

Sorry I don't have any shop talk vids to go along with it

Chris

I've got a stack of NOS 49sp filters. Just PM me your address and I'll ship you one.

Jimbo

Still needing some 034 parts, and I'm gonna annoy you guys till you find me some.:laugh: Need carb and operator presence lever.

I have a 61 rancher project, needs rubber lines, top cover and clutch cover. will run on mix in carb.

Have a few 55 parts.

Eccentric, haven't forgotten you, just out of batteries for the camera and keep forgetting to pick up more. Sd25 pops and runs on mix in carb, fuel line is trashed, haven't checked the 316 yet.

Still needing some 034 parts, and I'm gonna annoy you guys till you find me some.:laugh: Need carb and operator presence lever.

I have a 61 rancher project, needs rubber lines, top cover and clutch cover. will run on mix in carb.

Have a few 55 parts.

Eccentric, haven't forgotten you, just out of batteries for the camera and keep forgetting to pick up more. Sd25 pops and runs on mix in carb, fuel line is trashed, haven't checked the 316 yet.

10-4. No big hurry. Whenever you get to it...

Back