Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm and looking for some hard to find 1/2" chain for some older saws if anyone has some or knows where I can get some. I've got an 028 super piston and jug that can be cleaned up and used. Could use a good handle and tank for 044. Thanks

thers a guy selling a nice looking 044 here in town for 350, let me know if anyone wants more info comes with a 32" and 36" bar i believe.

Oh Boy, the saw collection is getting a little large and the school bills are coming in. Got a few saws that I will let go. I don't absolutely need the money, so no low ball deals to be found. PM me for more detail:

028WB project, needs some love and some parts

Shindaiwa 488, runs and looks good

Mac 125sp, runs and looks good

Stihl 021, runs and looks good

Tons of stihl parts, some husky parts.

Looking for 200t/020t and 066/660 parts saws. Will entertain offers of other pro-grade saws.

Also need a carb for a 5 hp Briggs, part number 498298. Prefer used, I can get a new one from Calvin.

Sent you a PM on this.

Looking to sell or trade my 6month old ms361, only has 8 tanks of gas through it. Has the 3/4 wrap kit, larger side cover and dawgs kit. Comes with a 20in b/c. Snellerized muffler mod. Looking to get rid of it as I have too many saws and this one doesn't get used much. I'll take $550 with the kits or $500 with regular handlebar kit.

Last edited:
064 carb top

I am looking for part number 1122 121 0805. This is the newer style metal top cover for the carb on an 064/066. I recently picked up a hd air filter kit and need to switch to that carb top for it to work. The part is NA from the dealer and was wondering if anyone has a NOS one or just a used one that will work. I really don't want to buy a new carb at $112 just to make this kit work. The carb is a walboro wj65. Thanks.

I am looking for part number 1122 121 0805. This is the newer style metal top cover for the carb on an 064/066. I recently picked up a hd air filter kit and need to switch to that carb top for it to work. The part is NA from the dealer and was wondering if anyone has a NOS one or just a used one that will work. I really don't want to buy a new carb at $112 just to make this kit work. The carb is a walboro wj65. Thanks.

Be careful with that top plate, I just did the same thing with a new 440 carb to go on my 044. It had the snorkel looking top plate but I needed the flat top. Ordered the flat top and it didn't bolt on, needed holes repositioned so I just bought a 440 filter housing and used the snorkel top. You might not have this problem but just beware.

346xp ne p/c

Just thought I would post here, in the odd chance someone has a p/c for a 346xp ne.

I want to fit it to a 350, so a used set in decent shape would be nice.

I'm sure the demand for the 44mm p/c is high...but thought i would post here anyway...

Just thought I would post here, in the odd chance someone has a p/c for a 346xp ne.

I want to fit it to a 350, so a used set in decent shape would be nice.

I'm sure the demand for the 44mm p/c is high...but thought i would post here anyway...

I have a 350 also needing a p/c for it. So I'll keep on eye on the responses.

Who has 044/ms440 parts?

I need an entire case (preferred) or the flywheel side only. Also need an oiler, clutch and clutch drum.

I left a bid on one at a local auction yesterday, it was in a box in pieces. I should know in a day or two If I got it. An old man there was going to pick it up for me. I'll see him Monday and holler back at you.

Latest posts

Back