Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking for a couple brass inserts that go in an 044 cylinder cover. If someone has a trashed 044-046-064-066 cylinder cover I could use the inserts for the bolts.

I also need a clutch cover for an 034-044 style saw (metal, not plastic).

Last but not least, Stihl IPL calls it a "segment", which is the air shroud inside the starter cover for an 064.

I have a new Carlton 20" Husky mount 3/8" bar, a decent P/C for a Husky 365, a filter base for an 064, a coil for a Husky 365/372, LOTS of new crank bearings for a 365/372 series saw, a used 372 muffler, and so much other stuff I cant begin to type...

If anyone has a useable Stihl 460 P&C with decomp I could use one. Don't have much to trade at this point other than cash.

I've got the SEM ignition module, just need a flywheel to go with it!
Have many 056 parts to trade (except ignition of course), some S10 parts, a nearly complete 041. Or I'll pay cash.

I need the choke slide with the thumb button which is used on the S10 tophandle model.
Whats the 041 like for condition? What parts are missing? and is it an AV ?

I am looking for a couple brass inserts that go in an 044 cylinder cover. If someone has a trashed 044-046-064-066 cylinder cover I could use the inserts for the bolts.

I also need a clutch cover for an 034-044 style saw (metal, not plastic).

Last but not least, Stihl IPL calls it a "segment", which is the air shroud inside the starter cover for an 064.

I have a new Carlton 20" Husky mount 3/8" bar, a decent P/C for a Husky 365, a filter base for an 064, a coil for a Husky 365/372, LOTS of new crank bearings for a 365/372 series saw, a used 372 muffler, and so much other stuff I cant begin to type...

Hahaha, I just threw three of those out.

I just read a post that got me to thinking what the heck, its worth a try.
I have an 044 that had the tank/handle replaced with a 440 flippy cap tank. Its in good shape, only minor scratches from normal use. I would like to trade it for an 044 screw in cap tank in similar condition.

Still looking for the cyl cover rivets, and looking for starter parts for an 044 (spring cover, pawl washer, and one pawl). Also need a carb for an 034.

Mini Mac Parts Wanted

Hi,
I am searching for a non-chain brake clutch cover from a Mini Mac / Mac 110, 120, 140, etc.

I am also looking for a 12" bar and 12" and 14" 3/8" .050 low profile chain loops for these saws, too.

If you have any of these critters languishing that you wouldn't mind stripping parts off of please message me. I am in the Denver, CO area.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back