Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need some 032 parts. Finally pulled one out from under the bench and cleaned the points. Looking for:

Airbox lid,
Fan shroud (goes inside starter)
Flocked air filter
Points gapping tool, or junk flywheel to cut and make one.

I need some 032 parts. Finally pulled one out from under the bench and cleaned the points. Looking for:

Airbox lid,
Fan shroud (goes inside starter)
Flocked air filter
Points gapping tool, or junk flywheel to cut and make one.

I have the airbox cover. Send me your address and I will send it. Tom

i need some parts for a echo 500vl,, this is the one i did for a guy today,, he would like to have this extra parts on hand,, he is willing to pay for them with no problem,,,,,,, i need the clutch drum/sprocket,, its 3/8,,, also need either nos or good used points and condensor,,also a starter assembly,, if anyone has these parts or even a blownup parts saw that has them let me know,,,only thing i have right now is that nasty uslees green toilet paper,,,,,,thanks guys

I have a complete nice 452VL, has spark...was headed to ebay. If the parts are the same send me a pm

i need a crank for a 272xp. i ordered one threw the dealer but it looks they are NLA. and if anyone has a used cylinder for the same saw that would be a big help. i just got the 52mm piston kit with the rings,wrist pin and clips.and i also need the rear hander if anyone has one

I got green slips and few poulan parts to trade hands

bump i still need these few parts and the rest would be a peice of cake to find.

Remington auto oiler check valve.

Looking for a check valve for a Rem. SL-4 auto oiler. Rem. #66383

Original turned to black goo.

View attachment 211434
attachment.php

Hard to tell what it looked like originally.

I have a PL-4 parts powerhead (manual oiler) with many good parts. Also many XL-101 bits and the ever popular Poulan 2150 misc.

Thanks fellas.
Carl.

Last edited:
Anyone have the av mount for the front of the handle-to-case flywheel side for an 064? I would pay and or trade parts. Thats the one thing I overlooked.

Lookin for a Husky 181,281,288 clutch cover have this nice 61,66,266,268,272 clutch cover that works as it should. Not bent or cracked, just make an offer.

DSCF0875.jpg

DSCF0874.jpg

Latest posts

Back