Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
old saw

I have an I-51 McCulloch big yellar and black saw , didnt know if they were anything , collectable or not ?

So anyway, still looking for a Stihl 031 coil for a points model. Ill take any others that work, does any one know what other models work? Swap? I have a few bucks and a wife up for trade.

If I had one Matt, I would certainly send it to you.
You could have it without any strings at all.................I sure don't believe I need a New York woman at this stage of my life!!!LOL

Mike

Hah, We don't live in the city. My wife is a good ole (27) country girl. Keeps a good house, best mother to my two lil girls. I really wouldn't trade her for anything. She likes fourwheeling, fishing, shooting, snowmobiles, all the good stuff. Im pretty sure she was a daddies girl when younger, this girl can straight shoot. Iron sights too, she don't need no fancy scope.

I am in need of a couple of bar plates for a J-Red 2077 and a clutch cover for an 084 Stihl (as long as it's not broken and has both bosses for the spike, then I don't care about paint). I have lots and lots of saw parts and or green paper in exchange. Thanks for any help here.

Still lookin for the 084 clutch cover. Just wanted to give it a bump.

Hah, We don't live in the city. My wife is a good ole (27) country girl. Keeps a good house, best mother to my two lil girls. I really wouldn't trade her for anything. She likes fourwheeling, fishing, shooting, snowmobiles, all the good stuff. Im pretty sure she was a daddies girl when younger, this girl can straight shoot. Iron sights too, she don't need no fancy scope.

Yeah, I knew you were out in the REAL New York.
Hudson Valley sure is pretty. Those New York girls just move too fast for us laid back Kentuckians.
Sounds like you got yourself a keeper.

Mike

Got an 036 parts/project saw. Picked it up from another member on here a year or two ago, never got to it. P/C look good, and it is substantially complete. Missing starter, some small bits, some carb linkage, but appears to be mostly all there. I took it out of the box, looked at it, and it sat ever since then. I can get pics of parts that interest/concern you or have a major bearing on your swapping offer.

Looking to trade for the following, straight-up or +/- cash:

ms200t parts saw or runner
044/440 parts saw or runner
6401-7900 family parts saw or runner
346 OE parts saw or runner

Parts saws should be substantially complete.

I would really like it off my bench. Still feelin' the Christmas spirit, so throw me an offer.

Last edited:
Looking for an old Mac part .... #55659 in my 440 IPL .... screen at the rear of the AF cover. Don't know if it is on any other saws, as I don't have THAT many ipls ... lol

Have crumpled ca$h to trade, pocket lint included at no extra charge.

TIA!

I'm looking for a gas cap for an older stihl hs 60 av hedge trimmer I believe it's the same cap used on the older weed eaters and blowers not sure about older saws. The threads are on the inside of the cap and I believe it's 1.5 inches. Thanks.

So the Nice fella Im getting the Chip to sort out this 031's sparklessness informed me that a 032 coil should work too. So if any of you fine fellas have any extra 031av or 032av coils, that use points. I might have a couple bucks lying around. Sorry No wife for trade, I've thought it over and she is a keeper. I really think Im attracted to her fiesty russian temper, well Latvian where ever that is? Its Russia right? I dunno but back on track, 031, 032 coils:msp_thumbup:

032 coil won't work on the 031.

:agree2::ag

ree2::agree2:

Found that out while looking for an 032 coil.
Two entirely different animals....though I don't know why they changed the ignition.
Seems like there are a lot more 031 ignitions in good working order than there are 032 ignitions.

Mike

stihl parts needed

Hey guys,
In need of a few more parts as I start down a couple more projects.

029/039 flywheel
012 40mm slug (long shot I know...)
024/026 slug and jug (maybe... need to get the muriatic acid out tomorrow to be sure not salvageable)

i have hard cold cash to spend and always have 009-012 parts on hand... I might have a complete 031 for trade too...

PM with details....
Nathan

I have an 028-44mm, 045/56- 54mm, 056magII 56mm cylinders also Sachs/Dolmar 120 P&C to trade or sell.

Need? see signature also 044 10mm pin type piston needed.

Last edited:
Hey guys,
In need of a few more parts as I start down a couple more projects.

029/039 flywheel
012 40mm slug (long shot I know...)
024/026 slug and jug (maybe... need to get the muriatic acid out tomorrow to be sure not salvageable)

i have hard cold cash to spend and always have 009-012 parts on hand... I might have a complete 031 for trade too...

PM with details....
Nathan

Nathan- I think I have the 029/039 flywheel I can send your way. I sure as heck don't want any 009 or 031 parts though...

Latest posts

Back