Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a 385 case and crank. I have a crap load to trade.

He does... I've seen it. Pretty fresh too....

c02926ac.jpg

Would like to trade a new wire mesh 026 filter for the short version air filter for an 024 (I have the 026, need the 024 in case it's not clear). The tall filter doesn't fit under the cover I have.

I also need a top handle for the 024. Mostly green to trade for the handle (or for the filter if a swap isn't attractive.

I have an 028 crankcase. This was either a Wood Boss or a Wood Boss Super case. I think the case is good, but not sure about the crank. Tom

I have a good 028 carcass as well. Crank + crankcase, piston and cylinder, fuel tank, and lots of small parts. Piston and cylinder are good. I think it's the 44mm top end.

makes me wonder what will be in the tanks of my 372 when i get it back,, probably excess crap that he has laying around:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I cut the hell outta your cylinder and piston earlier. Now what do you have to say???? :msp_unsure:

I thought we all agreed that 'trading for 358 parts' was the code? And now ya gotta go and tell EVERYONE on the InterWeb what we're doing?!

There, I fixed it for youz..

JJ, we still got a trade?, or am I sending you something?, you sending me something? :dizzy:

There, I fixed it for youz..
JJ, we still got a trade?, or am I sending you something?, you sending me something? :dizzy:

I have so many deals going I forgot who I am sending what.
So I was sending you a Countervibe 3400 crankcase and ten pounds of banana peels?

No, I'm sending him something, and he's sending me something, DUUUUUUUU.

Your banana peels and coffee grounds are already en route. :rock:

Shindaiwa 757

Wasn't someone looking for Shindaiwa 757 stuff recently? Through my special talent for scouring craigslist I've found a runner for $75; gonna go get it tomorrow. What did you need?

Jimbo

Latest posts

Back