Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before I move

I suppose I should decrease my inventory of project saws. Thought I would give you guys first shot. trading is very limited right now, about the only things I need are a clutch cover for a 288 and a big husky 24" bar. Other than that, I need green paper for some shop equipment I have my eye on.

First up 034 compression feels good, (schraeder valve) leaking on comp tester, so no exact number. missing rim sprocket, washer, c clip, air filter, fuel line, choke rod, and fuel cap. Pops and runs on mix in carb, piston, rings, cylinder in good shape.

028 wb Dirty but in good shape, needs carb kit. Swapped in carb from a runner and it started and ran great.

Powerheads only.

Make offer.
28and34001.jpg

Last edited:
I suppose I should decrease my inventory of project saws. Thought I would give you guys first shot. trading is very limited right now, about the only things I need are a clutch cover for a 288 and a big husky 24" bar. Other than that, I need green paper for some shop equipment I have my eye on.

First up 034 compression feels good, (schraeder valve) leaking on comp tester, so no exact number. missing rim sprocket, washer, c clip, air filter, fuel line, choke rod, and fuel cap. Pops and runs on mix in carb, piston, rings, cylinder in good shape.

028 wb Dirty but in good shape, needs carb kit. Swapped in carb from a runner and it started and ran great.

Powerheads only.

Make offer.

I love 034's.
PM sent.

Originally Posted by Jacob J.
Oldsawnut was looking for some bits for his, but now he *might* be trading it to me. I've been looking for a 757 for some time.
Mine will be for sale or trade for sure.

Yea JJ you are still getting it unless you find one sooner than mid feb when I come through. Wish I was coming through sooner but to far to make 2 trips. Have to find a couple saws for the trip back and a stop at the liquer barn in Redding :rock: Also cant forget In and Out burger

does anyone have a good condition top cover for a 288xp,, mine is faded pretty bad and won't cleanup any better,,, i have some useless green backs for trade

Looking to find homes for these.
2 homelite super 2 cases
1 newer plastic Homelite case
Mac cases - mini mac, power mac, 510
Just looking to get shipping costs
Wanted to post them here before they get recycled

Any clue idf that big yeller one on the lower left will fit a Stihl 660 and/or 441??? I'd be interested in it if it does.

dw

partner

Hey guys lookin for a wrist pin bearing for a partner s55 or where i could get a new one or somthin ?

looking to get this 046 project rollin i need a carb flange and brake handle and i need the intellicarb plate for the top of my 029 carb so i can use the new style filter and a brake handle for this saw also...i have some money to trade.... maybe:D

Back