Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a very good condition or NOS rubber starter handle for an Pioneer RA restoration project I'm working on. I think Pioneer 600 - 650 will fit. I have lots of RA spare parts to trade or cash. For that matter I'd be interested in any very nice condition parts for this build.

Thanks,

Post up in the Pioneer thread Darcy, I'm sure somebodys got one and a lot of those guys don't read this thread.

And we want some pics.:rock:

echo cs5000 mcculooch timberbear/ pm610

Looking for a clean blown up echo cs5000. An echo 530 piston, and the bottom plate for a mac pm610/timberbear. The bottom plate that covers the bottom of the saw and serves as a stop for the rear handle. I have some mac 110's, a echo 452evl that start's, carb issues? cash.. please pm thanks

Anyone need a bar and chain?

Looking for Jonsered parts:

2159 fuel tank
2165 parts
Anything JRed really

Up for trade is a new Power Match bar to fit some kind of Stihl. I don't own any Stihl's so it needs to go. It has never been used but is scuffed up. New Oregon LGX chain too but it also has some surface rust. I sprayed the whole thing with wd-40 when I got it.

P1030254.JPG

P1030255.JPG

P1030256.JPG

Post up in the Pioneer thread Darcy, I'm sure somebodys got one and a lot of those guys don't read this thread.

And we want some pics.:rock:

Good call Chris. I don`t have any pics yet. I`m still in the part sorting phase. I started with one complete RA and 2 RA carcasses . I`m making the best saw out of it all. Maybe some pics in 6 months at this rate!

I've got a nice clutch side crankcase half for a 2165 and more D009 and KO95 pattern bars than I can count, most of them new.

Jimbo

Looking for Jonsered parts:

2159 fuel tank
2165 parts
Anything JRed really

Up for trade is a new Power Match bar to fit some kind of Stihl. I don't own any Stihl's so it needs to go. It has never been used but is scuffed up. New Oregon LGX chain too but it also has some surface rust. I sprayed the whole thing with wd-40 when I got it.

P1030254.JPG

P1030255.JPG

P1030256.JPG

Jim...

still interested in the 385 handle?? :dunno:

maybe my PM's haven't gone through :Eye::Eye:

Yes I need one more. I just got one on ebay. Could also use a 385 carb and a recoil cover. A bare cover is OK as I have plenty of sets of 'guts'. Could also use a chain brake handle. I've had no PM's from you for a few days so something must be amiss. I just made a bulk bar purchase that included about 35 KO95 16 & 18" bars and 7 D009 24" bars so if you want to trade for Husky bars we can do that. A few DO25 & AO41 bars came with also. All the bars are new Powermatch Plus or Prolite.

Jimbo

Yes I need one more. I just got one on ebay. Could also use a 385 carb and a recoil cover. A bare cover is OK as I have plenty of sets of 'guts'. Could also use a chain brake handle. I've had no PM's from you for a few days so something must be amiss. I just made a bulk bar purchase that included about 35 KO95 16 & 18" bars and 7 D009 24" bars so if you want to trade for Husky bars we can do that. A few DO25 & AO41 bars came with also. All the bars are new Powermatch Plus or Prolite.

Jimbo

i could use a husky large mount 24-28'' bar

Anybody have a Homelite 410 they'd like to trade/sell off?

I'd like to see what they are all about.

Chris

Sure I got one...
But I wont send it to you.. along with the 550 and 181! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Needing a homelite 550 intake boot.
(Chris btw you were right ;) )

Mac Large Mount Bar

I'm looking for a large mount bar to fit my large mount Mac! Preferably longer than 24" with a roller or sprocket nose and even more preferably in .063! ;)

I have a 361 top end that has a broken fin on top. Tree strike incident with VERY few hours on the saw. If it is broken in, it is just barely. I'd like to trade for 362 or 441 top end, or 044, 066, 038 wrap handlebar.

Looking for an 1127 engine/tank housing, badged 18" B/C for 10-10, 036 oil pump assembly and clutch, 036 tank/handle, 066 muffler......

Just sorta trying to get started here in the Swap Meet and would appreciate any help you all may have to offer.

Not much to trade 'cept caish and a few 028 and 041 parts as it stands right now.

TIA for any responses.

Poge

I have a bunch of stihl ipls and service manuals from 1994 and back looks like about everything from electric saws up to and including 090. dont really know what they are worth but hey shoot me an offer.

Latest posts

Back