Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive got a stihl 042ave for sale or trade it is ugly but runs got a 18 or 20 inch sandvic bar saw is complete less the brake handle all guts are ther just no handle
also have a nos 075/076 clutch cover
shoot me a trade or cash offer worse thing that can happen is i say no

I'm looking for an 064 parts saw or parts.
For parts I need everything other than what's listed below...

I have a good
-case
-crank
-tank/rear handle
-flywheel
-piston/cylinder
-cylinder cover
-air filter cover
-carb housing

Missing a bunch of little stuff and a carb, clutch cover, flywheel cover, coil, air filter, muffler ect.
So pretty much need a parts saw with a bad crank and bad piston cylinder.
I can trade some parts or PayPal

Thanks if you can help

Bump for an unlikely cause.

Long shot probably but I'm looking for a clutch cover with working brake and handle for a Jonsered 2095. I would pay in cash or parts......hell I need one of these bad. :laugh:

McCulloch 125 P & C

Looking for a good SP 125 P & C. I have about everything that I need to put one together except the P & C and boot. If you can help send me a PM. Thanks Tom

Things looking for.

123 dolmar upper handle! (Needing this kinda bad.)
Stihl 028 needing a quite a bit of things...
P&C, muffler, carb, air filter, and cover, cyl cover, recoil, clutch cover.

Homie 500 recoil.

Things looking for.

Homie 500 recoil.

Jacob-

You can have the remainder of this 028 carcass I have here. It doesn't have the air filter, covers, recoil, or clutch cover.
It has everything else though.

Things looking for.

Homie 500 recoil.

Jacob do you have a Homelite 500 (similar to a Zip) that needs a recoil assembly........or are you looking for the recoil assembly for your Homelite 550?

The 500, like the ZIP. its missing it completley.

Don't you have the starter from that 600D you parted out? It'll work on that 500. I have a Buz (similar to the 500.......also a 'budget' Homelite) wainting for me at a friend's house. I may part it out. If so, I'll contact you to see if you still need a starter at that point. Do you need the ring that goes between the recoil assembly and the flywheel cover? The ring from the 600D will work for you too. I'll have one for you if you need it though.

Don't you have the starter from that 600D you parted out? It'll work on that 500. I have a Buz (similar to the 500.......also a 'budget' Homelite) wainting for me at a friend's house. I may part it out. If so, I'll contact you to see if you still need a starter at that point. Do you need the ring that goes between the recoil assembly and the flywheel cover? The ring from the 600D will work for you too. I'll have one for you if you need it though.

I parted with that 600D awhile back, I couldnt get the P&C unstuck for the life of me. I took some of the parts that were still usable and scraped the rest. Ok sure, let me know! thanks!

Looking for Debarker

I'm looking for a debarker to attach to an existing powerhead / bar. Or, if you have any old powered hand planer parts, I could adapt that to work too. I have some junky old saw parts, and an 066 cylinder that could be salvaged, and green paper. I can also slab large logs.

Thanks

Back