Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the hunt for a couple things.

350 husky parts saw.

Ms200 stihl top handle.

also is anyone looking for an 056 top cover/rear handle? Its off a super

Well got burned buying another POS saw on ebay...what a joke.

Need a muffler for a husky 570, if anybody has one please let me know...probably will need more parts, just the tip of the iceberg. I'm so F'n fed up with ebay, plus the kicker, or kick in the balls, the jerk charged $70 to ship two saws from NC to MA, sends it usps and the postage stated $20.86! Scumbag.

:help:Still looking for a husky 570 muffler and a stihl ms200 chainbrake.:help:

anyone have a flywheel nut for a stihl 041 farmboss? i lost the one that went to mine someplace in the shop and i can't find one that will match the threads. got old moldy green slips and a few husqvarna parts and other parts to trade.

These were in with some small Mcculloch parts. Not sure what they fit. Don't see numbers, don't want to throw them out either.

attachment.php

These have been id by a few members as pioneer parts. Can anyone use them?

anyone have a flywheel nut for a stihl 041 farmboss? i lost the one that went to mine someplace in the shop and i can't find one that will match the threads. got old moldy green slips and a few husqvarna parts and other parts to trade.

Your dealer or hardware store should have one. I think it's 8mm x 1 pitch.

Hello all, I am in need of the rear portion (cylinder side) of the air filter on an 031AV. Any spares out there??

I have this bar and chain for trade. It is 16" .325/.063 RSC. The chain has never been sharpened that I can tell. I will trade it for equivalent value 3/8 .050 combo. Stihl, or large or small mount Husky. I would prefer 20".

PM me with possibilities.

attachment.php

I'm on the hunt for a 372xp cylinder in good condition. It's to replace a 365 top end.

Also have a lead on an 084 with two good bars. It belongs to a guy I've built a few saws for and is a cash deal.......PM me for more info.

:rock:

Randy,

I got ya covered if your still needing....

maybe you can clear my name from your board of 'missed dealings' :msp_rolleyes: (or missed connections, as you call that section on Craigslist :poke: )

Chainsaw bar 18 325

Lookin for a good used or new 18" husky small mount bar. Must be PRO type with replaceable sprocket nose. 325 .058ga. Prefer older Oregon 3 rivit or Windsors bars common to Partners and Jonsered. Will be for 5000/490/590/2051/2054/400 etc.

Nothing with the word "Lite" in it please, or laminated bars.

trades for possible 20" bar, green stuff.

Duane

Stihl MS260 handle/gas tank - 024 will work

Need a Stihl MS260 handle/gas tank - a 024 handle will work on it too. Few things to trade or I can mail you some little rectangular pieces of dyed looking paper

I have this bar and chain for trade. It is 16" .325/.063 RSC.
attachment.php

nmruph,
Isn't it a little unusual to run that small a pitch with that large a gauge? Just wondering, because I saw some of that combo on sale and wondered if it was marked down because it was a combo they didn't sell much of. I'm fairly new at this, so if there is a particular reason to use such a small pitch with a large gauge I'd like to know why.
Thanks,
david

nmruph,
Isn't it a little unusual to run that small a pitch with that large a gauge? Just wondering, because I saw some of that combo on sale and wondered if it was marked down because it was a combo they didn't sell much of. I'm fairly new at this, so if there is a particular reason to use such a small pitch with a large gauge I'd like to know why.
Thanks,
david

That's a common Stihl size. As to why?, probably marketing. You're slightly less likely to find it on the rack at the local hardware store, so you're more likely to go the Stihl dealer for your chain.

031 clutch cover

Looking for a 031 clutch cover with a brake. PM if you have one...

stihl 084

Still looking for Stihl 084 parts/ parts saws. Need recoil parts, handle spring guts of the mechanism, air filter, plastics, b&c cap and fuel cap, clutch, clutch drum, maybe .404 b&c whatever size. Nothing to trade but I've got some moldy green toilet paper squares similar to the Yuen but worth less

Still looking for Stihl 084 parts/ parts saws. Need recoil parts, handle spring guts of the mechanism, air filter, plastics, b&c cap and fuel cap, clutch, clutch drum, maybe .404 b&c whatever size. Nothing to trade but I've got some moldy green toilet paper squares similar to the Yuen but worth less

That saw must be pretty beat up??

Back