Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I's needing an 044 brake lever and some .325 presets/straps.

Got trading stuff.

Ed- what brand of .325" presets and tie straps do you need? As you're aware, most are not interchangeable.

Wish somebody (cough, cough) would've referred him to me. :msp_sad:

Are you looking for a Mall 11? Apparently this is a third party deal, not a direct sale.

Jacob, I'm always interested in Malls but my post was more to flip Aaron some ####. :hmm3grin2orange:

I would never jump in the middle of somebody else's deal.

#### Flipper. :hmm3grin2orange:

That moniker fits you like a glove. :laugh:

Speaking of gloves.............did y'all hear about the man with 5 penises? :msp_sneaky:

His pants fit like a glove. :laugh:

OK......I'm leaving now.

Any one got a 45mm 029 piston or a 46mm jug... I just traded for a what i thought was a 45mm piston to go in the jug I have but it's a 46mm... Grrrr...

Any one got a 45mm 029 piston or a 46mm jug... I just traded for a what i thought was a 45mm piston to go in the jug I have but it's a 46mm... Grrrr...

Nathan,
We got a good 46mm jug here. Sue will be getting you pics later today of the 029/ms290 clutch cover and the chains.
Later
Bob

Poor Wendell...

Wish somebody (cough, cough) would've referred him to me. :msp_sad:

Are you looking for a Mall 11? Apparently this is a third party deal, not a direct sale.

Jacob, I'm always interested in Malls but my post was more to flip Aaron some ####. :hmm3grin2orange:

I would never jump in the middle of somebody else's deal.

Unlike Jacob, Stevie Wonder had never mentioned having an interest in a Mall 11. The guy that I refered to Jacob had mentioned weeks ago that he knew of a Mall 2-man saw, and asked if anyone here was interested. I told him to PM Jacob, as he'd mentioned about a week or two earlier that he was looking for a Mall 11. All this was in the open forum. If Steve-O had been paying attention he'd have seen the guy's original post in the "homelite priceing help" thread.....:cool2:

I need to make some room, anybody need one or all of these?

2012-02-25_15-56-59_76.jpg

Runs fine

2012-02-25_15-55-01_327.jpg

Complete, minus the powersharp parts. No guarantees beyond that. Some corrosion on a few edges.

2012-02-25_15-55-58_882.jpg

Runner.

2012-02-25_15-57-35_779.jpg

Parts only, muffler was loose and melted a hole in the top of the tank.

2012-02-25_15-52-48_307.jpg

runner, new fuel line. Needs an airfilter.

What you see is what you get. I haven't touched the chains on these either, maybe that's a good thing. :D

Jred is spoken for and there is a line for the poulans/craftsman.

I don't go in the chainsaw forum. It's too scary in there.

What's the best 2-stroke oil to use in an MS261?

What's the best bar oil for a 346XP? I'm asking about the NE, if that makes a difference.

Should I run narrow kerf chain on my 5105 Dolmar?

What's the ideal bar length for a Husky 455 Rancher? I want more power out of it too. Can I modify it? What is porting?:yoyo:

See?!? You proved my point.

I don't go in the chainsaw forum. It's too scary in there.

Nice to know I'm talked about even when I'm not on... LOL...

Speaking of the Homelites... I still have those 2 homelites (previously posted pics a page or 2 back) and I also have a new Oregon 18in bar to trade! Bar number 180SDEA041 Bailey's - Oregon 18" Double Guard Chainsaw Bar 62 Drive Links

I need 3 loops of 063 .325 chain for some stihl bars. Let me know what you have! PM me!

Homelite 750 parts

got a whole Homelite 750 chainsaw in a box, it needs a piston for sure the cylinder may clean up. It came with new crank bearings and a new rod. I can part it out or unload the whole thing. Im more into the Stihl stuff

Andrew

Back