Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy,
If for some reason Ed doesn't come through, I have a nice one off of a 026 Pro.

BBB

Alex do you have a 024/026 recoil/starter and a tank vent? I ordered my smalls from a stihl dealer and those are the only two items i really have left besides the av screws... I kinda owe you so we could probably work out a lop sided deal...

I'm needy!!!

I am needing the following:

-Looking for Oregon .404 presets and tie straps
-025 decent looking air filter cover

Thanks in advance!
BBB

Who wants a nice Efco grinder, three new wheels and a new dressing stone? I can even email you a PDF IPL and user manual. This is a older unit with the three way switch that allows the motor to turn either direction. This thing in in great condition for it's age, I suspect it has seen very little use. Looking to trade it for something cool or $$

Efco 136 grinder pictures by Roanoker494 - Photobucket

Who wants a nice Efco grinder, three new wheels and a new dressing stone? I can even email you a PDF IPL and user manual. This is a older unit with the three way switch that allows the motor to turn either direction. This thing in in great condition for it's age, I suspect it has seen very little use. Looking to trade it for something cool or $$

Johnnie, I have the same grinder in similar condition. I have offered it a couple of time in the classifieds and have never gotten so much as a nibble at $150. I have just decided to make it my second grinder if I can ever get time to make a stand for it.

I'm in need of a piston or p/c for my 034. 034 or 036 will do and a piston or p/c for a 359 husky.
Have lots of tradin stock or green stamps
thanks jnl

Be aware that a 036 cylinder is wider down at the bottom of the fins. You have to grind off about 1/8" of fin or you will break out a piece of the crankcase right at the chain brake spring pocket as you tighten the cylinder bolts (Ask me how I know :angry:)

Jimbo

Randy,

BBB

I sent Randy the cover today, but it has a small crack in it I did not know about. Still 100% usable, just not cosmeticly perfect.
Randy, if you don't like it, just pitch it.

Alex, are you still looking for a mint 290 clutch cover?

anyone have a 24 inch 3/8 .50 gauge bar and chain for an 041 farmboss i pefer stihl but anything will work. don't have no parts but got old moldy green slips to trade though.

Let me know what you have please

I am needing the following:
-025 decent looking air filter cover
BBB

Alex,
Got ya covered... Maybe we'll be even when you see it... ;)

I'm still looking for a gas tank vent and cover for a 024/026 for anyone who might have one... Looks like a couple different types will work from my search results off fleabay...

Last edited:
Any interest in this?

It's a runner

Chainbrake guts are there, but it don't work....Muffler has a little bit of "modification done to it"

c75c2c68.jpg

cbcaa508.jpg

fc34fc3d.jpg

5e06bf91.jpg

It runs and looks pretty good.

Haven't done anything to it, hardly took it apart at all.

Interested in other bigger saws/projects....whatcha got.

Maybe looking for something to paint.

Chris

Bumpy

Got a pile of 026 covers. Need a clutch drum, brg, washer, sprocket, & clip for 026pro. 7 -3/8.

PM if you can do it.

I'm pretty sure I have the clutch drum and bearing. The clip and washer though is one thing I never have enough of. I'm going to Nashville today though so it will be tonight before I can dig in the 026 boxes.

I think you can use the one off of your 044.

If you twist the oil pump drive up just a little it works very well on an 036.

Randy,

BBB

Thanks Alex. I'm sure the one Ed is sending will work fine for this old saws.

I sent Randy the cover today, but it has a small crack in it I did not know about. Still 100% usable, just not cosmeticly perfect.
Randy, if you don't like it, just pitch it.

Alex, are you still looking for a mint 290 clutch cover?

It will be fine my friend. This is a saw of mine that I'm putting together for leftovers. :laugh:

I could use a good grinder. I have a Northern Tool knock off that's ok.....but I would like to just use it for rakers.....

It depends on the Vintage of the Oregon chain he's trying to tie together. The Oregon .404" used three different sizes of rivets over the years.

How do I tell what "vintage" of chain I have?
I got a couple of odd sized loops of new chains in with a bunch of stuff I bought and I am just trying to make a useable loop or two.

Thanks for all your help.

BBB

Anybody see anything in here they want? I will trade for 044-064 and 660 parts.

From left to right, top row:
361 half wrap and dual dogs.
Skull Bucket suspensions (one lightly worn, one brand new).
USA full wrap (came on an 064, slightly tweaked. I assume it fits 066 and 660 as well.

Left to right, bottom row:
Heated handle element? Came off a spare 046 flywheel (Has "SEM Sweden" stamped on one side).
Outer stock Stihl dog for 066/660.
Velocity stack and air filter, came off an 064, should fit 066 and 660 as well.
066/660 Max Flow cover and foam cage.
421993_10150571794060887_513110886_9501726_2013651206_n.jpg

Adding a modifier to my original post

For trades I would be interested in older large American made saws, I don't much mess with anything smaller that 65cc anymore. It is also listed in the classifieds but I would take $50 less than the listed price or do free shipping.

Back