Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damnit man, i just opened that in class.....no telling what everyone thinks now.

The same thing we all do? :msp_tongue:

What a lowly stub!
Damn you chris! You spoiled my trading material!!! :laugh:

I could tell everyone you black mailed me for pictures! Then you would look bad!! Haha

Fixed it fer ya.

Fuel efficient yes, easy on the operator yes, very strong running ? well for a 40cc saw yes.

View attachment 232122

Good choice. I'll take it.

I don't know whats's more disturbing, The fact that Jacob took the pic, or that Duke had the pic.

They are both equally disturbing and hopefully bannable. :msp_sneaky:

Its a long... And hilarious story.

How someone has a picture of you from a gay pron site? Yes, I'm sure we'd all love to hear that story. :msp_scared:

They are both equally disturbing and hopefully bannable. :msp_sneaky:

How someone has a picture of you from a gay pron site? Yes, I'm sure we'd all love to hear that story. :msp_scared:

Man, your wanting awfully bad to get me banned??? I never did anything to you, i would like an explanation!

The midget said it was by mistake? How are we to know?:laugh:
:laugh:
I was texting my girlfriend one night before i took a shower, then Duke texts me.. I wasnt really paying attention and sent that picture to duke, instead of my girlfriend :bang:

He made me regret my lack of attention the next morning :( :laugh:

Man, your wanting awfully bad to get me banned??? I never did anything to you, i would like an explanation!

I was texting my girlfriend one night before i took a shower, then Duke texts me.. I wasnt really paying attention and sent that picture to duke, instead of my girlfriend :bang:

Duke is going to make you pay for a long time! :hmm3grin2orange:

Suuuuure.....

Hmmm... I was just reading through the thread, and I've never been less enticed by the offerings of AS members.

This is most likely the worst ever time for someone to say "pics or it didn't happen!"

And back to the subject of the thread, I have Poulan 3700 and 3000 parts, in Craftsman colors.

Also Poulan 2300CVA parts, in Poulan colors.

I need a complete muffler assembly for an 028 WB. It's one of the old models, with the bolt tang on the side.

I got lots of stuff to trade, or $$

i need the handle/bar cover /whatever attaches to a homelite super xl auto......my uncle is a great big SOB and broke the mount for the handle....I can post pics if need be......but if you have a blown up saw or anything.......He a pretty good mechanic so have repairs to trade lol

i need the handle/bar cover /whatever attaches to a homelite super xl auto......my uncle is a great big SOB and broke the mount for the handle....I can post pics if need be......but if you have a blown up saw or anything.......He a pretty good mechanic so have repairs to trade lol

If you could post a pic it would help. I have a box full of SXLAO parts.

Latest posts

Back