Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a Husqvarna 362/365/372 chain brake handle. Let me know what you need and I will see what I can do. I know I have a Husky 51/55 brake handle, a early 50 Rancher brake handle, some Lombard AP42 parts, various Tecumseh parts, various Craftsman/Roper 3.7 parts and I am sure there is more around here.

Bump

anyone have the 3 muffler bolts and nuts for a homelite 4218 if you need the part numbers i say i could find them. Got Green slips and a factory carb for a Ms250

Bump still in need of these 3 muffler bolts

late 066-660 parts

I'd give a Left bar NUT for some nice LATE 066-660 plastics, etc...

needing:

filter cover
cyl cover
brake handle

also:

Wrap bar
filter
spikes

I have OTHER 066-660 parts to trade... or ya know lots-o-STUFF...

thanks in advance!

i was wondering if anyone had any interest in a couple of projects im clearing out some room and they have to go i have a stihl 046 that needs bearings and some small items..i will include the new bearings and stihl gasket set...it ran but made some bearing noise

next we have a nice 029 super that has a carbon scored piston i will include the new meteor piston both are PHO will do some trading on a nice leupold or the like scope...no cheap scopes please

both saws with pictures and descriptions can be seen in the classifieds on this site thanks

i still have these 250 + shipping on the 046
and $125+ shipping on the 029 super both are powerhead only pm me and make an offer

In need of a clutch cover / chain brake with lever for a Husky 44 / 444. Cosmetics not important. Shoot me a PM please...

I have some 017/018 stuff, 021/023/025 stuff, and other misc parts to trade or ???

attachment.php

I am looking for part number 25, 29 and 30 for a 090 I have some green paper or a couple of parts saws to trade

Time for a bump still looking for these

I'm putting this saw of here for trade. Interested in any Stihl parts saws. It does fire with fuel in the carb. It dies soon after. I'm thinking fuel line or carb issue. It doesn't have an air filter.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back