Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't that the razor that lil- Naked Jacob uses before his photo shoot in the mirror?? :poke: :hmm3grin2orange:

I can't seem to find the picture @ the moment... :jester::Eye::Eye:

ad8d3481-b82b-a2dc.jpg

Hmmmm

That's what I was thinking. If y'all want that saw you best be ready to spend some coin.....it's heading to TN if I have anything to say about it. :msp_thumbup:

BLABBERMOUTH!

Mike

I have something to say about it. I say if I don't own that at the end of the auction, whoever does will have spent a whole lotta money to.
:hmm3grin2orange:

:msp_ohmy:

LET

The games Begin!

Mike

BLABBERMOUTH!

Mike

Yep. Note to Teddy the WingNut: That 5400 listing is something that you should have ONLY shared with your eccentric buddy out west.......................and by email or PM..................NOT posting it for the wolves to see!:msp_thumbdn:

I may sell one to fund a saw mod, cut squish and port thing. Too bad you couldn't do that for me.

Ya wanna trade??????????

I knew that was gonna happen.:D

[video]http://s1018.photobucket.com/albums/af305/Warped5/Poulan%20P3416/?action=view&current=GEDC0411.mp4[/video]

dang it now,,, i thought randys where bad,,,,,, so hows it going warped/stork legs??:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Jacob,
Seriously dude, this is the Swap Meet thread, not Swap Meat. *Reported* for a whole list of reasons.

Ya' better put them shorts back where ya' found 'em before your Sis' gets home.

Yes, I'm sure there are websites where men hang out and they would appreciate you posting mostly naked pictures of your self.

This ain't one of those sites and except for a few obvious exceptions, these aren't those men.

I got a 041 stihl that was my dads i put gas in it and fired it up. anyone interesred cash or trade?

If you get rid of that saw, there will probably come a time when you regret it!
It's not eating anything, just let 'er be.
It would blow your mind what some have done and spent to re-acquire Dads or Grandpa's old saw and restore it!

Mike

Jacob,
Seriously dude, this is the Swap Meet thread, not Swap Meat. *Reported* for a whole list of reasons.

Ya' better put them shorts back where ya' found 'em before your Sis' gets home.

Yes, I'm sure there are websites where men hang out and they would appreciate you posting mostly naked pictures of your self.

This ain't one of those sites and except for a few obvious exceptions, these aren't those men.

:laugh:

"Seriously dudes" Take a joke
:cheers:

I dont really care what you guys think, its all in fun. I didnt post that to make ya'll angry, but to get your goat.
Now.... Take your grumpy hats off and lighten up, after all life is about having fun. Not reporting people everytime they give an opinion, say a dirty word, or post a picture that is borderline acceptable.
Good day!

I still have dads favorite saw a poulan super25 itn staying at home but this 041 ill take 100.00 for it . it does need a chain .

Sold ..... If u still have it on the first or wanna hold it u know us old vets only get paid once a month and I'll pay shipping up to u

:laugh:

"Seriously dudes" Take a joke
:cheers:

I dont really care what you guys think, its all in fun. I didnt post that to make ya'll angry, but to get your goat.
Now.... Take your grumpy hats off and lighten up, after all life is about having fun. Not reporting people everytime they give an opinion, say a dirty word, or post a picture that is borderline acceptable.
Good day!

Jacob,
It is now my turn to tell you to "lighten up". Do you not realize the level of sarcasm, and mirth behind most of my posts? I have only reported three posts in my time on AS, and they all involved racism to the nth degree. I thought your post was funny, albeit awkward.
I can only speak for myself on this matter, if The Wendell cares to weigh in, that's his business.

Latest posts

Back