Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
395xp cylinder kit-trade for Pioneer stuff

Hi guys, I have a new aftermarket 395xp cylinder kit that I'd like to trade for some Pioneer P-series parts. I was going to rebuild a friend's Husky but it went up in flames before I got the chance. All the parts in this set seem to be of excellent quality.

I'm looking for a new or excellent condition OEM piston for my 026

wanted owners manual for 066 red light saw. possable trade for
book Professional Timber Falling by D.Douglas Dent
17309_L.jpg

Echo 650EVL

I've tried to post to the Trading Post, Maybe I don't have the correct procedure down yet. But no-one has gotten back to me yet.

I am looking for for a Chain Guard for a Echo 650EVL for a restoration. The white plastic guard that goes on the top handle. This is a pre chain brake model. Other Echo guards will work, such as 440, 500.

The Trading Post needs to be cleaned out of sold items also. I called about a pair of boots that were sold months ago.

Looking for a piston and carb for an 8 hp Briggs. Carb needs to be for a horizontal shaft engine. Could use a connecting rod as well, but dont have to have it. I have some items to trade.

Looking for a early 10mm needle bearing 044 crankcase with crank. I got few stuff for stihl saws to trade.

Looking for parts for a Dolmar 109,110,111,or 115, chain brake, throttle linkage and trigger parts. I have parts for a Stihl S10 rear handle or older Shindaiwa's for trade.

Just picked up a basket case blown up MS 290. It has most parts with it, would trade for most anything. I'll part it out as well. I might mod the muffler to trade someone if interested.

Looking for AV's for Mac 5700-20 (mounts for 605 & 610 will work too)

Looking for AV's for Mac 5700-20 (mounts for 605 & 610 will work too)

I have a small Mac (can get model if someone is interested, it's out in the cold) and/or a dual trigger (it's red ...and says automatic X2 on the recoil, can't think of the name right now...it's late).

I also have access to a CNC plasma cutter (you might have seen the post that I got banned over) and can make a 4 hook custom coat hanger that can say just about any thing you want. Lets talk.

Thanks

Dan

AV's for 49sp and a flywheel

AV's for 49sp for both handles. Mine are shot. I also need a flywheel...Mine has a couple of fins broken off.

I have a small Mac (can get model if someone is interested, it's out in the cold) and/or a dual trigger (it's red ...and says automatic X2 on the recoil, can't think of the name right now...it's late).

I also have access to a CNC plasma cutter (you might have seen the post that I got banned over) and can make a 4 hook custom coat hanger that can say just about any thing you want. Lets talk.

Thanks

Dan

Last edited:
I have 4 part saws and several extra parts for Husky 395/394. Here's the deal, I will ship all parts and cases to someone who will make one running saw for me and keep the rest of the parts for themselves or will trade all parts for a running Stihl 026 and up or Jonsered 2054 or up. If interested let me know what you have or where to ship. I can also send more detailed pictures and a list of parts that I have. Thanks.

30" RolloES bar and 2 new chains

I have an almost new 30" Rollomatic ES Stihl .063 bar and 2 new Stihl RS chains. One chain I used very briefly to try the bar and chain on my 064. Im open to all offers.
attachment.php

394xp

I am looking for a muffler, muffler support bracket (the one on the front of the muffler) and the outside bucking spike for a husqvarna 394xp. If anyone has anything like this, please drop me a PM.

266 xp

I HAVE A PIONEER FARM SAW ll it runs id LIKE TO TRADE FOR A HUSKY 266 XP

Last edited:
Stihl 36RSLFK chains

I have two brand new RSLFK square ground chains. 114 DL, 3/8 .063

They were given to me and I don't think they've ever cut any wood.

I'd like to trade them for comparable round ground chains of the same type. Doesn't have to be Stihl. I'd prefer skip but I'll take full comp if it's in good shape.

Last edited:
I have two brand new RSLFK square ground chains. 114 DL, 3/8 .063

They were given to me and I don't think they've ever cut any wood.

I'd like to trade them for comparable round ground chains of the same type. Doesn't have to be Stihl. I'd prefer skip but I'll take full comp if it's in good shape.

I'll give this a couple of days. If nobody wants the chains I'll round file 'em.

Latest posts

Back