Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NEED Pioneer P51/52/60 chainbrake cover-western spikes

Im looking for a chainbrake cover for a Pioneer P50/51/52/60. Im also looking for a set of the western spikes. Thanks - ED

I need a switch shaft, inside starter cowl, and a top handle for an 064. I also am looking for 2 clutch covers to fit an 034, and 044.

I have misc. 064 parts, as well as seals, fuel lines, and all kinds of stuff, and cash.

034 036

I am in desparate need of at least one 034/036 oil pump (would like 2 of em.) Also could use 036 pro top cover, 028 air filter cover, old style clutch brake (just the piece that comes in contact with clutch) for 028WB (I think its the disengaging clutch style,) clutch cover for an 042, and air filters for 024,028, 036. I have lots of parts (044,036,034,026,024,028...)

Coil for a Jonsereds 520 sp

Hello

Anyone out there have a coil for a Jonsereds 520 sp? How about a kill switch too?

I have a Poland (runner seal leak) or a Homelite (non-runner no spark).

Let me know what you have.....

Thanks

Dan

Last edited:
Hello

Anyone out there have a coil for a Jonsereds 520 sp? How about a kill switch too?

Let me know what you have.....

Thanks

Dan

I have the whole saw minus kill switch and chain brake assembly. has compression and spark so it should start. I have a running 450 as well, parts are interchangable.

I need a switch shaft, inside starter cowl, and a top handle for an 064. I also am looking for 2 clutch covers to fit an 034, and 044.

I have misc. 064 parts, as well as seals, fuel lines, and all kinds of stuff, and cash.

i might have what you need, but, on march 3rd, 2009 you gave me a neg. rep and called me a jerk (in writing) after reading a very funny post i wrote, it was clearly a joke but you and your budweiser thatn night took great offence and called me names..

btw, i got 2 pos. reps for that post. it was funny!!!!!!

so, unfortunately, sorry, yoou can't have the parts at this time !!!
i hold a grudge for a long time when somebody is rude and disrespectfull..

i might have what you need, but, on march 3rd, 2009 you gave me a neg. rep and called me a jerk (in writing) after reading a very funny post i wrote, it was clearly a joke but you and your budweiser thatn night took great offence and called me names..

Nice.... :greenchainsaw:

What model Poulan, and What model Homelite?

361 for trade

I am looking to possibly trade my 6 month old ms361 for either an 064 or 066. It has 8 tanks of gas through it, muffler mod, wrap handle, large side cover and dual dawgs with chain catcher. Comes with 20" rollomatic bar. Right now I am mostly looking to get some offers and see whats out there. Doesn't have to be the nicest looking saw but I value mine around $550.

BOO HOO! I dont want to do business with whiners like you anyway.

You just got another neg rep. Take it to the bank...LMFAO!!!

I thought this was the swap meet thread, not kindergarden LOL

BOO HOO! I dont want to do business with whiners like you anyway.

You just got another neg rep. Take it to the bank...LMFAO!!!

That right there is funny:hmm3grin2orange:

Does it take the same one as 55 and other? If so I got one you can try.

It take the same coil as the 268xp and the 61. Anybody got a coil for 272xp, 268xp, or a 61? I've got loads of Stihl parts for trade. I just picked up a basket full of older stihl stuff and found a guy who has a personal boneyard and sells parts very reasonably priced (picked up the 272xp with perfect piston & rings complete for 35$)...I've got 19 stihl carcasses right now.

It take the same coil as the 268xp and the 61. Anybody got a coil for 272xp, 268xp, or a 61? I've got loads of Stihl parts for trade. I just picked up a basket full of older stihl stuff and found a guy who has a personal boneyard and sells parts very reasonably priced (picked up the 272xp with perfect piston & rings complete for 35$)...I've got 19 stihl carcasses right now.

Do you want to part with any of those saws? I'm looking for some winter projects.

Latest posts

Back