Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
parts

I have 288xp lite parts and 394xp parts o ya lots of 372xp parts and some old snap-on tools:greenchainsaw:

Someone needed a coil for a 112, but can't find the post. I have one off of a 114, same thing just electronic not points. If you still need it send me a PM.

:cheers:

Also have lots of parts for the 112/114 saws. I have a clutch, tank, crankcase, and a few other odds and ends. I think I still have the cylinder kicking around, but not sure how good it is. The piston was pretty wiped.

PM sent on the coil. Thank you.

poulan pro 260/ poulan super 25da

anybody need parts or the whole saw? i got these from the same guy. i don't think he believed in mixing oil with his gas. both not seized but damaged. the pp260 is in new shape other than the p/c.
i need: 038 lower handle, homey c5 coil/points,condensor, set of big dogs for a mac 1-76*, 20" chain for echo 750evl, tillotson 100 series carb

chainsaws004-3.jpg

chainsaws007-2.jpg

chainsaws011-1.jpg

poulan wood shark/ mcculloch maccat/ timber bear

i have other parts to trade, a whole titan 40/ bad carb and coil--maccat parts--wood shark chain brake and top handle
chainsaws014-1.jpg
chainsaws015-1.jpg

I have 288xp lite parts and 394xp parts o ya lots of 372xp parts and some old snap-on tools:greenchainsaw:

I'm interested in buying 394 parts, but it's almost impossible to get ahold of you. You don't respond to messages here or e-mails. There's been several other members who are interested in talking to you as well.

emails

I'm interested in buying 394 parts, but it's almost impossible to get ahold of you. You don't respond to messages here or e-mails. There's been several other members who are interested in talking to you as well.

im not gitting them i dont why

Back