Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought of that and I will, but the full wrap handle and red clutch cover are items that I have never seen on a 90, only the 120. Also in the e-mails the seller confirmed that it was a 120.

Ok, there are 90's with the full-wrap handle and orange/red clutch cover. They were common here back in the day. The overall chassis of the 90 is a hair shorter though I think.

I think I have an extra 261/262 flywheel you can have. I'll have to check when I get home later this week.

I might be interested in that. Are you looking for anything for your other projects or a different project?

i could go either way depends on the project as far as parts i need

p/c PP 655

i could go either way depends on the project as far as parts i need

p/c PP 655

Hmm, I don't have that. I have cylinders for P-61 and P-62. I'm actually building a P-61 with a P-62 cylinder, ignition, and flywheel. I have a complete P-45 project with new crankcase, crank, cylinder, piston, rings, ignition, & flywheel.

I'll check and see what else I have.

Hmm, I don't have that. I have cylinders for P-61 and P-62. I'm actually building a P-61 with a P-62 cylinder, ignition, and flywheel. I have a complete P-45 project with new crankcase, crank, cylinder, piston, rings, ignition, & flywheel.

I'll check and see what else I have.

i knew it was a long shot but if anyone would have or know where one was it would be u. u have a pict of the p-45 do u have an extra p-62 cyl. it will work won't it?

i knew it was a long shot but if anyone would have or know where one was it would be u. u have a pict of the p-45 do u have an extra p-62 cyl. it will work won't it?

The 62 cylinder will work but it's not quite the same as the 655 since it doesn't have the boost ports that the 655 cylinder has. Otherwise I think they're the same. I can get a pic of the 45 stuff when I go home.

Anyone have a set of decent MS-440 crankcases? Maybe 044 will work also? I think the brake assy is different in the case, but not sure. I really only need the clutch side.

I have plenty to trade in most colors.

Looking for an 026 air box cover. If ya have one please shoot me a pm. Got some stuff to trade. Thanks.

Well you want to shoot me now or later. I had a NOS 655 bp cylinder and piston here. JJ and I was doing some talking on it. But it ended up being sold locally. The guy that got it has 3 655bps and one of them dropped a ring.
Bob

044 new OEM misc parts

Look here:
http://yfrog.com/2mp1020401gbjx
or
http://img94.imageshack.us/g/p1020401gb.jpg/
If you find something you would like, make an offer or maybe we can trade for Bar and chain items.
The 2 carbs are spoken for by B.Snelling already.
Piston is 52mm from Bailiey's 2nd gen BB 044 kit. I ruined jug trying to port it. piston, rings and pin in perfect shape!
Old style air filter is used, but pre-filter is new.

Last edited:
Well you want to shoot me now or later. I had a NOS 655 bp cylinder and piston here. JJ and I was doing some talking on it. But it ended up being sold locally. The guy that got it has 3 655bps and one of them dropped a ring.
Bob

u probally won't believe this, well u might my eyes teared up when i read this.
no just kidding i know i will run across these parts i just get on a kick every few months to ask about them i need to kick the bushes a little harder. i haven't forgot about u madsaw i just have to many things going at once.
jnl

Does anyone have an 044 oiler that is damaged/unuseable? I need one of the washers off the oil control bolt that go on either side of the spring. All I have for trade at the moment are some misc. 026 small parts (bolts, intake washers, etc).

Anybody have some spare Jred 670 plastics. At first only needed the air filter cover, but just realized the top cover isnt the right one :censored: One thing after the other. lol

Back