Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homelite XP1020 With Auto Oiler

Thinking about letting this setup go. I have used it a few times and don't really wanna mess it up. It's also a hastle for me cause i do not use it all the time then have to reprime it before I use it. I also like to use all my saws and not let them sit around and I wont use that saw w/o the oiler. I also really want a 1100/1130g for my collection.

I have just over $800 in the setup you see here with the bar. I would really like to keep that bar but if you have 2 saws to trade I can throw in a few other bars including a 36" sprocket nose.

I may throw in my 925 for the right deal :clap:

Here is what I am looking for:
Homelite 1100/1130g
Mac SP125
Dolmar 166
Dolmar 5100s (this would be in addition to one of the other saws to get some bars/chains)

I'm sure there are a few others I cannot think of right now so let me know what you have to offer even if it isnt on my list.

DSC04390.jpg

DSC04393.jpg

I have an 075 that I may be willing to part with. Needs a going over but is in pretty good shape. Starts and runs but will smoke and die. Hangs from the pull cord. Piston looks good intake side. I haven't been motivated to work on it. I have all new av mounts and gaskets. 18 in. bar and chain in .404. Have a new decomp valve as well as the parts to upgrade the ignition. All Stihl parts. Looking for 70cc project saws. If you need pics or have more questions shoot me a pm. Trades only please.

Well the Alpina 120 is taken care of now, but I would still be willing to trade this real nice 750 for a good runnin West Bend 820 powered saw or a Stihl Contra S or GS.

Bump. Also lookin to trade parts or cash for a Stihl 038 full wrap handle and/or an air filter for a husky 65.

Stihl S10

I need a clutch and drum for a stihl S10. Also need a top cover for a 288 husky. Have lots of stihl parts for trade or $. thanks dgarrett

Needing some parts for a 290 Stihl that was run over by a backhoe. Couldn't pass it up for 50 bucks. Looking for brake handle, top handle, top cover (not imperative cosmetic purposes), clutch cover. Green to trade.

Anyone have an interest in a Poulan 306?? Needs wrap handle and carb rebuilt. May need some work where the reed plate attaches to carb. The bolt is stripped. Looks like an easy fix.

How much do you have and what do you want for the chain. I think I need some for a saw. I will have to check. Thanks Tom

Hi Jacob. I really need a 56dl loop for my Mall 2mg. let me know what it is worth to you. Thanks, Randy.

Get me a drive link count on a loop and I'll see what I can do. There's about 40 feet left on this roll and it's going fast.

Just wanted to say a quick thanks to all the members that helped me with the 034 build. Thing runs great and my buddy says thanks as well. You guys rule.:cheers:

AND.... I KNOW better...

Husky 371... a 362/365/372 will fit

Need a Handle
Filter cover for HD filter
Brake part...plastic piece that connects the hand guard to the spring assy... (this WAS the only thing wrong over the phone...)

Bought a 371 the other day, got a good deal(sort of..).. Only thing wrong (over the phone) was a plastic piece connecting the spring mech to the handle...

till I got home and removed the ('well-that-duck-tape-is-for....STORY) tape the guy told me ' I would take that off, I'm not sure why the guy had it on there...maybe he held the saw there or something....:monkey::dizzy: REALLY??!

I gave it a good tug and a twist, and said, well, it's probably cause the 'rubber' sheathing is broken, as it DID NOT feel like the handle was loose AT ALL...

Power of Duct tape:jawdrop:

Then the guy tells me he does tree service for a living... um...ok.

ran beautiful, and plastics were good (other than a good crack in the HD filter cover...

thanks for the rant time.....lol

J

I am in need of a few parts for a Jonsered 49SP. A piston, ring, air filter, air filter cover and a on and off switch.

Also have a Jonsered 520SP to get rid of that needs a few parts. Starts with a shot of fuel and then dies. Trade or $$ PM me if interested.

Latest posts

Back