Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Herr Sprocket

I need a Herr sprocket number N 237-A7. If you have one please PM me.
I had a chart in the past that would convert the numbers from Herr to Oregon, Windsor and others. If anyone has a link to this please send it to me. I lost it when my computer died. Thanks Tom

I got a Pro mac 55 for trade for a poulan green 245a
runs good i am getting a new fuel line in b4 it ships...
heres some pics it runs good,paint wear but nothing major could be repainted easy...

arboristsite003.jpg

I have 2 Stihl 034 cylinders
3 husqvarna 394 cranks
2 husqvarna 394 coils
1 husqvarna 371 crank

I would like to trade these items or pay cash for:

Husqvarna 372 HD top cover and carb is good condition
Echo CS3400 carb

Thanks Kwdog75

Walbro carburetor

I'm looking for a Walbro WA 86D carburetor or at least a quote on price if someone has one lying around or in a parts saw.

Only got $$ to trade.

Here are 3 011s. These came out of a HS small engines classroom. I pulled all three cylinders and they are perfect. All three saws are missing rings and there is one brake handle missing. Otherwise they seem pretty complete.

aandabooks

aandabooks

I'm looking for either some newer plastic for my 044 or an 18" bar that will fit the Stihl 3003 mount. The bar would need to be 3/8 .050 66dl.

:Eye: :Eye:

Looking for some 066 parts:

wrap handle (HELP...west coast? :))
felling dogs

clutch drum/sprocket
coil & plug wire
unbroken plastics (can be faded)
filter
recoil spring and pawls ( I have the recoil, rope, and pulley, but missing the pawls, spring, bolt...)
Clutch cover

Decent bar? maybe

I'd prefer to trade (Cash is REALLY tight lately...) :dizzy::cry: BUT somethings are worth paying CASH for, I realize this!! I HATE being out of work...

have lots-o-husky parts, chain (1/4" pitch/ .325", 3/8 stuff, 404-7 sprockets, etc.

Last edited:
Here are 3 011s. These came out of a HS small engines classroom. I pulled all three cylinders and they are perfect. All three saws are missing rings and there is one brake handle missing. Otherwise they seem pretty complete.

aandabooks

aandabooks

I'm looking for either some newer plastic for my 044 or an 18" bar that will fit the Stihl 3003 mount. The bar would need to be 3/8 .050 66dl.

I have a decent 20" 3003 mount 3/8 P sprocket nose and a 3003 mount 16" hard nose. Possible others. Tom

aandabooks

aandabooks

How much to package that bundle of fun up and ship it to me?

24" D007 mount Power Match bar

I got a older style Power Match 24" D007 .058 bar for trade.

I has the older style red stripes on it and I hate to say like new, but its pretty close.

Just whats needed for your Pioneer saws and will bolt right up to your Homelite and let you run a 84dl chain instead of a 81dl chain.

I would like a 24" 050 bar in a Homelite or Poulan/Echon mount or 28" Husky .050 bar or whatever for it.

Looking for 625, 630, or 670 Jred parts, let me know what you have, building a "Special" one from parts. Have some to trade, mostly green backs.

Needing a piston and ring for a 2000 poulan micro. I have some Shindaiwa 416 parts and a Homelite 330 I'm parting out.

034 Super P&C

Looking for an 034 super P&C, although 036 will work as well. Prefer to find OEM stuff if possible.

Thanks,

Stephen

Looking for 625, 630, or 670 Jred parts, let me know what you have, building a "Special" one from parts. Have some to trade, mostly green backs.

Hey Tri,

PM sent...

J

Whilst we are on the 625/630/670 topic, and it's not pulling the rug out from under you, I have a minty 625, all I need is a brake/clutch cover..

Looking for an 034 super P&C, although 036 will work as well. Prefer to find OEM stuff if possible.

Thanks,

Stephen

Hey Stephen...do you have a part #? I have some NOS stihl stuff.

shoot me an email or PM.

Hey Tri,

PM sent...

J

Whilst we are on the 625/630/670 topic, and it's not pulling the rug out from under you, I have a minty 625, all I need is a brake/clutch cover..

Hey Stephen...do you have a part #? I have some NOS stihl stuff.

shoot me an email or PM.

PM Sent

Back