Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Modifiedmark
I'm in need of a Poulan 306/245 power sharp style clutch cover in unbroken condition. It can also be a orange Dayton version as well as its for a restoration project and will be repainted anyway.

I guess if its a non power sharp version I could use that as well and drill the holes in it.

I also just got a crap load of Poulan Pro 325 clutch covers, cyl covers, hand guards, air filter covers and a couple air filters if someone needs any.

The clutch covers and cyl covers will also fit a Partner 500/5000 but the cyl covers are black. The clutch covers are non chain brake covers.

Guido Salvage

Guido Salvage

Supreme Saw Whoreder
I have some Shindaiwa 416 parts and a Homelite 330 I'm parting out.
Do you have the handguard for a 330? I have 2 saws and one is missing this item. Mine attaches to the top of the air cleaner cover.
Stihl011028.jpg

Modifiedmark
Anyone out there have a throttle linkage for a Mac 10-10 series?

Please send me a PM.

Thanks a bunch!

Dan

What exactly do you need? Just the wire rod or trigger and all. I probably have what you need.

Do you have the handguard for a 330? I have 2 saws and one is missing this item. Mine attaches to the top of the air cleaner cover.
Stihl011028.jpg

I'm sure I have one.

oscar4883

oscar4883

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have a nice and clean 026 up for trade. Saw has a new bar and rsc chain. New fuel line, filter, impulse line, and a meteor piston. If your interested pm me. Interested in other project saws. As long as they are basically complete, with no major cracks in the plastic, or case cracks. I will send pics to those who are interested.

tlandrum

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
I have a nice and clean 026 up for trade. Saw has a new bar and rsc chain. New fuel line, filter, impulse line, and a meteor piston. If your interested pm me. Interested in other project saws. As long as they are basically complete, with no major cracks in the plastic, or case cracks. I will send pics to those who are interested.

ive got a 266xp needs piston and ring,fuel line and start cover i believe its complete otherwise

drill.daddy

drill.daddy

ArboristSite Operative

Latest posts