Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihl 028

I have your muffler. I'm looking for 028 parts. Handlebars, mufflers, plastics.
Are you interested in a whole saw? I got a 028AV Super powerhead in a pile of saws I picked up last week. It is missing the muffler, but otherwise looks complete. Looks like there is some scoring on the P&C. If you need pics, I can send them.

some needs

Crank bearings and seals for my (POS) 371

chain brake/ clutch cover for J-red 625/630/670

Have lots-o parts and some saws to trade... a small amount of $$ too (saw rich...lol)

J

Lombard saws

Contact Farley9n, I sent him a couple of Lombard parts saws.
Jim

Will XL-12 or Super XL or other Homelite parts fit the Lombards? Seems like they might have a slightly larger bore than the 46mm (1.8125") Super?

Being as Lombards were made in Mass. none made out here to NM. I'd be interested in a rebuildable one .

Will XL-12 or Super XL or other Homelite parts fit the Lombards? Seems like they might have a slightly larger bore than the 46mm (1.8125") Super?

Being as Lombards were made in Mass. none made out here to NM. I'd be interested in a rebuildable one .

Lombard? what's that :monkey:

ashland MA is 30 min from here...

084 Tillotson HT-5A Carb

Help!!!!

I an in need of the low jet screw for a Tillotson HT-5A carb. Getting ready to send off my 880 to be ported. Have the carb but received it with the jet screw broken at the card housing. Got it out. But need a replacement.

PM me if you can help.

Thanks,

Hal

Help!!!!

I an in need of the low jet screw for a Tillotson HT-5A carb. Getting ready to send off my 880 to be ported. Have the carb but received it with the jet screw broken at the card housing. Got it out. But need a replacement.

PM me if you can help.

Thanks,

Hal

Pull the L needle out of your stock carb. It may have the same length, taper, and thread.

I need some 026 parts. Off the top of my head, I need some side cover screws, front clutch side AV plug, guide bar plate and screw, air filter...and Im sure im forgetting something.

Anyways, let me know what you got.

I need some 026 parts. Off the top of my head, I need some side cover screws, front clutch side AV plug, guide bar plate and screw, air filter...and Im sure im forgetting something.

Anyways, let me know what you got.

There are two different air filters for the 026. Which one do you have?

Latest posts

Back