Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know my Poulans that well. I do know that one off a 2375 will not work.

OK, this Wild Thang race thing is sure putting a demand on Pullons lately. I have to look through my inventory tomorrow I can PM ya some pix and hopefully model #s. Maybe you can make a determination from them. I have a request for a viable saw from another member..............maybe I'm missing out on something.:)

Stihl 020 AV electronic parts

I finally gave up on the old 020 AV and bought a Husqvarna 435. Was going to put the parts on the Bay, but have not gotten around to it yet, thought I'd try here first.

Saw is from the early 70's. Well used, but still could be functional. Needs a carb or rebuild, piston looks ok from what I can see, kill switch does not work. I have taken it mostly apart. Bar oiler works great, never had any issues with it.

Usual condition items for an old not used everyday saw--Handles in good condition, AV mounts still in fairly good condition (the side handle one is about a year old). Muffler in good shape. Side cover in fair shape, a few marks. Single dog is in good shape. Recoil spring and cover plate in good shape.

Better items--Bar is in very good shape, newer, and have a great condition newer chain from Baileys, both with about 6 tanks of fuel usage. Bar is a Stihl Rollomatic E, 14 inches long, 1/4, 1.3 gap size, meant for a 72 link chain.

Not sure what I would want to trade for, I have a Stihl 066 but don't need much for it, already have the double port muffler. Maybe ripping chain for a 36 inch or 44 inch (double ended) bar. Or something interesting, or cash.

Last edited:
trade 2 echo bars and chains for small chainsaw for wife

i am looking for a very light weight chainsaw with a 14" or 12" bar for wife to use. the cs-370 i just got is a little heavy for her. a good poulan,,echo or anything of the sort would be fine. i sold a 32cc poulan a while and it was light enough for her to use,,,bt dumb$&( me sold it,,,now she wants to help me cut wood. guess it is the time together thing. no,, she loves to help. it won't get a lot of use so no since in buying her a new one.
i have a new 16" echo bar and chain 3/8 lp,,,56 dl,,50 gauge and a 20" echo bar with carlton chain used for 2 minutes,,its 325 pitch 78 dl and 50 gauge would trade for the saw,,,
thanks guys

i am looking for a very light weight chainsaw with a 14" or 12" bar for wife to use. the cs-370 i just got is a little heavy for her. a good poulan,,echo or anything of the sort would be fine. i sold a 32cc poulan a while and it was light enough for her to use,,,bt dumb$&( me sold it,,,now she wants to help me cut wood. guess it is the time together thing. no,, she loves to help. it won't get a lot of use so no since in buying her a new one.
i have a new 16" echo bar and chain 3/8 lp,,,56 dl,,50 gauge and a 20" echo bar with carlton chain used for 2 minutes,,its 325 pitch 78 dl and 50 gauge would trade for the saw,,,
thanks guys

I dont need your bars and chains, but I have a nice little Poulan 2050, that seems to run great. PM me if your interested. Ill let it go CHEAP!! I also picked up a couple nice little Poulan 2.3's that need some tinkering, but are really nice looking saws, and most likely easy fixes.

Looking for 372 parts, clutch cover side tensioner, recoil/starter cover, clutch drum & bearing & clip, handle bar, trigger interlock. Got stuff to trade, let me know what you want. I have a very nice XL 12 to trade off, as well as a real nice Husky 257.

Check with Alderman, I'm sure he would like to have them....

I don't think I will have a clutch spring for you, looks to be newer model Husky parts, sorry.

Yep, he has some parts of this saw already. :clap:

No worries on the clutch spring, I'll find one somewhere. Thanks for trying.

Looking for a adjustable carb for a 3120, preferably on the cheap :)

And maybe a bar/chain/helper handle for a Mall 7.

Parts, knowledge, and $ to trade

trade 2 echo bars and chains for small chainsaw for wife

Here I thought I could pick up a hot, younger, low hours girl for a couple bars and chains. But then i read it and you want to get a saw for the wife to use, not bars and chains for the wife. My mistake...

Here I thought I could pick up a hot, younger, low hours girl for a couple bars and chains. But then i read it and you want to get a saw for the wife to use, not bars and chains for the wife. My mistake...

and the "swap meet" takes on a whole new meaning.........:givebeer::spam:

Looking for 372 parts, clutch cover side tensioner, recoil/starter cover, clutch drum & bearing & clip, handle bar, trigger interlock. Got stuff to trade, let me know what you want. I have a very nice XL 12 to trade off, as well as a real nice Husky 257.

Got a handlebar you can have, i've decided i want a full wrap for my 372 project. Not sure what i need for a trade yet.

011 needs

Could use a parts saw, or at least a clutch/bar cover. Doesn't matter how pretty, paint can be applied, but would like one without the crack mine has. Needs to have the chainbrake. Also need a throttle cable, the shorter one, or a longer handle assembly. Got some 028 parts, lots of yellow parts, a few Jonserud parts, many Poulan parts including a Allis colored s23?, and a few greenbacks.

i will keep her even though she is old with a lot of miles :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back