Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in desperate need of a stihl 460 rear handle assembly. Anyone got one I got cash.

115i coil

still looking for a dolmar 115i coil.

I will have pics later of some parts saws up for grabs.
2-029, 1-290, and two carrot top 350's. Interesting trades and or $$ welcome.

pm w/e-addy to send pics to.

:cheers:

Tie Straps and Presets

I need around 5 sets of each , Stihl .325 and .375 tie straps and presets.

need brake assembly for 268xp

I am in need of a brake assembly or just the brake parts inside the cover for a older 268xp with the aluminum brake handle/lever. The saw is an 1988

In desperate need of an 036 muffler. Back and cover would be great, but just the back will do too.

Sachs Dolmar 120 si

Could really use a flywheel and a pull starter & cover for a saw I picked up yesterday. The Sachs Dolmar 120si. Piston & Cylinder are so clean, looks almost new. Compression is 140 and I have decent spark. The rest is still to be determined. But I'll start out trying to get the body back together. Thx .

Best Regards
Mike

I'm looking for the plastic divider between the carb/cylinder and a front/bottom rubber buffer that connects the tank to the front AV-for a 262xp husky.

got green and trades just ask:)

BTW are these parts the same on a 254/257???

Last edited:
Disston DO-100/101

Anybody have a running one, or parts, or know where to find parts? Mine has a Stromberg carb on it, parts NLA. If you have a runner, whats on yours? Cash or trades for carb parts, make an offer on the whole saw with the bar and straddle scratcher chain if you want, may or may not be an option.

Bars up for grabs

Got some extra bars, chains etc to move out of here.

There are three Homelite bars and chains pictured, left is a 18".325 bar and chain from a Homelite 27AV. Will also fit small Husky mount. Center is a 16" bar and chain in .325 (I think) from Homelite 245. Right is a 14" 3/8'slp from a Homelite XL or Super2. I also have a 16" bar for them as well.
attachment.php

This Tilton super bar fits the little Ebab saws like the Frontiers, Jred 361, Skil 1616 etc and it appears to be a 16" 3/8s low pro.
attachment.php

This Skil bar has never been used, but I have no idea what saw its for.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Also have some 14" bars for the mini macs, one 1/4 pitch with chain and one 3/8s lp.

Will trade for whatever but basically just need them out of here.

Mark-

I can use the 16" Tilton bar and the 1/4" pitch bar and chain for one of my projects. Let me know what you need.

I might have some 1/4 pitch loops on some mini macs, and I think I might have one other as well. If I do, Ill stick them in that box with the other saw.

Back