Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Echo 351vl

Hi all,
I am looking for the right half of the rear handle, for a Echo 351vl. Please let me know if you would like to sell this part!

Thanks very much,
Larry

Do you now?:givebeer:

attachment.php

Stihl 032 av

Up for trade, for other saws possibly.

Fair cosmetic shape, has spark, somewhat weak and gets gas. Piston looks rough and might need a new one sooner than later.

Let me know what you got!

P1010289.jpg

P1010288.jpg

P1010287.jpg

I am looking for a saw that can get me back in the sawing business. I should get a new one for Christmas...so what do you guys have laying around that I can buy? I trust you guys more than the folks I see on Craigslist etc...

Just thought I would see if anyone had something for sale...at least 50 cc..not too particular about brand.

I am looking for a saw that can get me back in the sawing business. I should get a new one for Christmas...so what do you guys have laying around that I can buy? I trust you guys more than the folks I see on Craigslist etc...

Just thought I would see if anyone had something for sale...at least 50 cc..not too particular about brand.

Im getting ready to list a 660 echo with 20 and 24 inch bars, it is a daily runner and mine since new, so i can vouch for the condition. Be on trading post soon.

Yes there probably was a Craftsman 306SA clone.

Here is a picture of one. I can't bring myself to repaint this rare Allis Chalmers cover for it.

A craftman red one would be fine as I'm doing a resto and repainting anyway.

attachment.php

mark,
it's no good.
the old self sharpening craftsman i can get has a more square cover with 'bolt action' written on it.
it is shaped a bit more like a homelite xl-12 cover.

sorry.

heres a pic of the other side..

attachment.php

after starting it and trying to adjust the carb it still would not take full throttle..i "think" i did the carb but dont remember now :(

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pE3Xc5zuNcs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pE3Xc5zuNcs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

an offer or a trade may give it a new home..just not enough time for all the projects..

1800-1900 steam gauges for?????
I LIKE STIHL, PROJECT SAW, BASKET CASE,

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Need 024 super rear cover.

Need the air filter cover for an 024, have stuff to trade. The cover on the left is off an 026 it's about 1/2" too tall for my 024 but it's the same style, center cover is for a 028 (missing center nut) right cover is for an 021~025. I also have a 021~025 rear handle / engine cover assemble and a starter.
cov.jpg

Last edited:
Wth???

heres a pic of the other side..

after starting it and trying to adjust the carb it still would not take full throttle..i "think" i did the carb but dont remember now :(
an offer or a trade may give it a new home..just not enough time for all the projects..

You didn't get back to me with what you wanted for it. What are you looking for in trade.........................or what cash value are you looking for? You said you had "some into it" that you needed to get out. Understandable, but what $$$ do you need to get out? I first contacted you via PM's about this saw a couple of days ago......and since then asked more than a few times what you wanted for it....:confused:

If 350jeepcj5 gets this XL904, then he can forget about that CS451 carcass of mine...:ices_rofl:

Last edited:

BAD/Broken chainbrake cover for a Jonsered 625/630/670...
just need the guts!! :D

J...

Which type are you looking for, newer style, or the earlier knee-joint one? I have two of the old & one newer. The newer style I'm inclined to keep to try to repair it, but hopefully I'll soon receive one with a functioning CB.

Back