Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need this part for a Poulan (221 if that matters..) preferably in LESS pieces than this one.

saw pulls 170 psi...only reason I'm fixin.

this is the carb mounting block,

Part # 530049700

attachment.php

J

There I fixed the part# for you.

parts saws

Here are a few parts saws I have laying around and could use the space. I haven't really looked over any of them so condition is unknown. I am looking for parts stihls or stihl parts or cash.

husky 285cd, 350
jonsered 621, 510sp, 535, 525, 2050e, unsure of the last.
homelite xl in red. blue ???
poulan xxv, 3400 runs but needs air filter and cover
mcculloch timberbear, pm610
echo 50v I think.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Skilsaw 1644 type 3 - Canadian built - High coolness factor.
Runs strong, needs a little tweaking.Should fit the larger less plastic bill.
Loud.....Strong..... and fun to run,..................... oh yeah did i say loud?

Hmmm...what's parts availability like for these old PM saws?

By the way, cool saw.

CT

Last edited:
Here are a few parts saws I have laying around and could use the space. I haven't really looked over any of them so condition is unknown. I am looking for parts stihls or stihl parts or cash.

husky 285cd, 350
echo 50v I think.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Is the John Deere 60 or 70V (if so condition? )or something else ?
I could use a clutch cover and chainbreak for a Husky 36 ? so could be interested if you have it.

I went ahead and looked through my poulan box. The one I have is the older style, but it will work. They changed to the hard black ones to help the screws stay tight, I think. :dizzy:

attachment.php

Cool! :clap: I will say this, it DOES NOT HELP the screws stay tight when you TIGHTEN them, and there is a HOLLOW space between the screwhead and the carb so it BREAKS when tightened...although I may have been a bit OVERZEALOUS with the pressure :eek: lol.

I'm looking for a 22"-28" bar (Windsor/Oregon/Total preferred) for Large Mount Husky. Does not have to be pretty, just useable.

Have some Husky/J'red Parts, and SOME Green.

PM sent....:cheers:

There I fixed the part# for you.

Than you sir. How did you know!!! lol :D

ON THE Poulan PRO note.... Anyone have one of those sally-nuts for the easy-chain tensioner?

and would you even do anything with a PP4820AVX thing with 125psi? its like new...parts anyone?? Randy, want another saw?? :D

husky 285cd, 350
echo 50v I think.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

What do you want for the husky 350?

I know I shouldn't do this without pic's, but I lost the cord for the camera and it hasn't surfaced yet, so...

any interest in a partner 16 ? Barn find. Very dirty. I put some mix down it and it did run, but the recoil spring broke on the second pull. I have a new spring but I never put it in. This is a project that I will never get around to. It's been in my barn for two years.

I would rather trade for something than sell it. Old iron...i dont like plastic:bang:

I have no particular saw in mind, surprise me.

I am in canada, so shipping is going to be more than normal. I will try to get a pic if anyone is interested.;)

Echo 351

Hi,
Looking for the rear handle on a Echo 351. I only need the right half, but would take the whole handle!

Thanks,
Larry

i have a homelite super 2 engine i believe is almost complete if not complete, i dont need it and dont really want it kicking around my workshop so if someone can use it just cover shipping.

394/395 misc

I need a CLUTCH SPRING for a 281/288/394/395...

may also need muffler studs, gasket and heat shield for 394/395... :dizzy: SOMEONE misplaced them.

ALSO before I buy new...anyone have a DECENT 281/288 muffler? ;)

let me know what YOU need :D

J

Last edited:
Looking for 181, 281, and 288xp saws and parts.

I have a Jonsered 70E that is mostly complete for parts and 261-272 parts for trade.

Stihl 009L

Stihl 009L

Don't really need it, do however need green stuff or a felling saw. Just did a bunch of simple stuff (replaced wrap handle, carb lines, carb gasket, plug, etc) to it, runs very well, in excellent condition and has good compression. Probably still has the original chain on it.

Back