Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody need a make-do clutch cover for a Husky 372XP? Bought saw with one that had a small chunk out of it - still functional, but I replaced w/ new - that's just me. Slip me a PM if interested, I'll let it go for the shipment cost rather than let it lay around.

On the husky handle either one full or half , the one i have on this last saw i bought looks like it was rolled under a truck.

ugh..

I have a half wrap...if interested, PM me.

still needin some 254/257/261/262 parts as well as 50/51/55, and 61-272 parts...

I have 372 parts, green, dead presidents, and lots of other parts...:D

J

ugh..

I have a half wrap...if interested, PM me.

still needin some 254/257/261/262 parts as well as 50/51/55, and 61-272 parts...

I have 372 parts, green, dead presidents, and lots of other parts...:D

J

I have 61 parts see attached photos, what do you need.

Now gone.

Last edited:
In need of carb kit for power mac 6, manual oiler for power mac 6

also still needing 338 filter cover, exhaust guard, & piston/ring.

I have 61 parts see attached photos, what do you need.

h1.jpg

h2.jpg

h3.jpg

h4.jpg

h5.jpg

I would be interested in the whole saw...I guess I'll be second in line for it.

i need an air filter for a poulan 3800 and some bolts for the starter cover.

i have poulan 4218av parts minus the piston&cylinder

I have way to many irons in the fire right now, and am seeming to get other peoples saws, and not have time for my own.

I have a 029 that is pretty much complete, missing the air filter and a carb rebuild.

Also I have a 064. It has all the majors, Brand new 660 BB, along with a Mahl 064 cylinder.

It needs everything for the chainbreak from the handle to the band. Also the misc nuts and bolts.

I cant post pics, but tjbier should be chiming in with pics I sent him.

If you want more pics shoot me a PM.

Wants

Nothing realy chainsaw related that I am in need of right now. So some dead presidents, or reloading equiptment for brass.

Just throwing this out there for intersting trades before it goes up for sale. A Poulan Pro 475/Partner 7700/ Jonsered 2077 or what ever you want to call it. It's fresh, and pretty stout.

Don't have to be a even trade either, can go up or down.

Saws that interest me are a 288XP, PP655BP or throw something at me I haven't thought about yet. :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Back