Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SawGarage

SawGarage

Addicted to ArboristSite
Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
always being selfish...

I've earned that turf by putting up with your tomfoolery Jay! :D

Mike, you want a homelite project? Aaron, what ya think about offerin him the c-91? :cheers:

J

Jay Jay Jay. What has happened to your memory my friend? You have a C91, not me. You were gonna send me your C-91 and XL92(whatever-it-is) because you were so grateful for my words of wisdom in helping you with your "bent crank" issue...:laugh:

Duke Thieroff

Duke Thieroff

Fill your hands, you SOB!
I've earned that turf by putting up with your tomfoolery Jay! :D

Jay Jay Jay. What has happened to your memory my friend? You have a C91, not me. You were gonna send me your C-91 and XL92(whatever-it-is) because you were so grateful for my words of wisdom in helping you with your "bent crank" issue...:laugh:

Hmmm....Seems to me you still owe me a saw. Don't worry Jay, just send either one or both, if you want up here and we'll call it even Aaron.

:laugh:

Sounds like a deal to me!

Chris

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
Hmmm....Seems to me you still owe me a saw. Don't worry Jay, just send either one or both, if you want up here and we'll call it even Aaron.

Sounds like a deal to me!

Chris

:msp_flapper::msp_flapper::msp_flapper:

You wouldn't want 'em Chris. Neither one of those saws are yellow. You'd just end up sending them to me anyways........and we'd be right back where we are now!:laugh:

Duke Thieroff

Duke Thieroff

Fill your hands, you SOB!
:msp_flapper::msp_flapper::msp_flapper:

You wouldn't want 'em Chris. Neither one of those saws are yellow. You'd just end up sending them to me anyways........and we'd be right back where we are now!:laugh:

:)

I am currently pretty sick with that yellow fever thing. That's a sure bet.

I guess when one keeps happening into nice yella ones it's awful hard to pass them up.

Currently, the promise of yellow far exceeds the reality of red/blue.

I called that fella today with the barn, we'll be in touch soon afterward.

Chris

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
:)

I am currently pretty sick with that yellow fever thing. That's a sure bet.

I guess when one keeps happening into nice yella ones it's awful hard to pass them up.

Currently, the promise of yellow far exceeds the reality of red/blue.

I called that fella today with the barn, we'll be in touch soon afterward.

Chris

I'll be expecting a full report on my desk ASAP!:cheers:

Madsaw

Madsaw

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ok lets blow everyones mind tonight. Got a Jonsered 2095 I have not done much with yet. Runs on prime but needs the rear handle switched. I do have the handle to switch it with. Throttle and kill switch are not hooked up. Needs cylinder AV spring. I will do more checking on it tomorrow.
Now would trade or do the other too. Cause come saturday I am going to look at a stash of yellow saws and NOS parts. Make a interesting offer.
Bob

Chris J.

Chris J.

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ok lets blow everyones mind tonight. Got a Jonsered 2095 I have not done much with yet. Runs on prime but needs the rear handle switched. I do have the handle to switch it with. Throttle and kill switch are not hooked up. Needs cylinder AV spring. I will do more checking on it tomorrow.
Now would trade or do the other too. Cause come saturday I am going to look at a stash of yellow saws and NOS parts. Make a interesting offer.
Bob

Bob, anything in my signature (other than the 2171 & 51, the Craftsman 4.5 has been traded) of interest to you? I've also got a good stash of 670 parts (most of the clutch covers might already be traded).

Edit--Sorry, I just now saw that FF already responded.

firefighter33

firefighter33

ArboristSite Guru
Bob, anything in my signature (other than the 2171 & 51, the Craftsman 4.5 has been traded) of interest to you? I've also got a good stash of 670 parts (most of the clutch covers might already be traded).

Edit--Sorry, I just now saw that FF already responded.

No go ahead I'm not interested in that saw. Wanting some other stuff Bob has:D

Chris J.

Chris J.

Addicted to ArboristSite
:dunno: Hi Chris ;) just checkin in :laugh:

your PM box has cobwebs on it again, i think, lol...

I was out this afternoon hittin' some pawn shops with my neighbor, hoping to find decent saws & a nice dial caliper on the cheap (no luck with either). I guess the cheapo sliding ones will work for jug measurements?

Anyone here repair dial calipers? I'd prefer to get my Starrett repaired than buy a MIC digital one.

Latest posts