Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey ya'll

Mac3200- dont know much about this saw. needs primer bulb thats all I know lol View attachment 188076
Get back with me. And tell me what you got.

Those are usually an easy fix. Eight or so torks plastic screws hold the plastic housing together and once separated you can replace the fuel lines and the tank to pump oil line.

They make good homeowner yard saws and sell at garage sales easily.

I got three of them pups............................................I need to have a garage sale.:msp_rolleyes:

ProMac 610 air filter cover needed....

.... black, with a graphic that has decent quality. Offering parts from PM 610 or clams.

I've got one. Will check later to see what condition it is in. Haven't really looked at it in years. Saw it in a parts box the other day. I'll get back to you. If I don't in the next day or so............................give me a reminder kick in the butt..:cheers:

Just dug that cover out. Did a quick spritz and wipe. Looks pretty good. Cleaned up much better than I thought it would. No cracks or breaks. The White "McCULLOCH" lettering and the "mountain M" logo are in good shape. Not perfect, but good. The shading in the "M" is just a bit faded.

I'd trade it for some oval-head 10-10 series starter screws (3-5 if you have 'em), or say a couple bucks plus the ride (if you don't have the screws). That way I can ship it, then stop and grab a cheap burrito from Taco Bell before heading to work...:cheers:

Last edited:
Just dug that cover out. Did a quick spritz and wipe. Looks pretty good. Cleaned up much better than I thought it would. No cracks or breaks. The White "McCULLOCH" lettering and the "mountain M" logo are in good shape. Not perfect, but good. The shading in the "M" is just a bit faded.

I'd trade it for some oval-head 10-10 series starter screws (3-5 if you have 'em), or say a couple bucks plus the ride (if you don't have the screws). That way I can ship it, then stop and grab a cheap burrito from Taco Bell before heading to work...:cheers:

PM sent .. Thanks!

Poulan s25 Rings

Anyone got a set of rings for a poulan s25 they wouldn't mind turning loose for some coin? If you have a piston as well, that would be great.

Have ya tried polishing compound on it?
How about toothpaste?

make that SERIOUSLY oxidized...

to the point were the PROCESS needs to happen...IE: 220-320-400-600 grit paper, and THEN polishing compound (as in brown tripoli, THEN white compound...) :rolleyes:

ask me HOW I know...:bang:

I have these 2 saws for trade still. A Echo CS-3000 really nice shape runs great. And a homie Super2 runs and looks good.
Looking for a 20" large mount husky bar and or ??? Would be interested in a newer husky project!

Need a starter for a Husqvarna 162se (the whole thing) Piston for a 272, piston for a 55,
Need to build a saw for my son the sorta Logger. (he is using a clapped out 026 that just ain't getting it done.)

I have Dolmar 116si parts (whole saw but bad coil (no spark) no top cover, airfilter or muffler good compression)
dolmar 109 parts, (whole saw but needs Antivibe and airfilter) Bunch of mac doorstops (mini's) Stihl 031's and 041's, and others for trade.

lookin for a good 24" bar/chain for large mount husky

I have a Oregon 27850 20" bar and chain for Craftsman, Echo, McCulloch, Poulan in great shape, a nice 20" large mount husky bar with replaceable tip, and a stihl 20" rollmatic es bar that is good but one side of the tip is worn.

Need a starter for a Husqvarna 162se (the whole thing) Piston for a 272, piston for a 55,
Need to build a saw for my son the sorta Logger. (he is using a clapped out 026 that just ain't getting it done.)

I have Dolmar 116si parts (whole saw but bad coil (no spark) no top cover, airfilter or muffler good compression)
dolmar 109 parts, (whole saw but needs Antivibe and airfilter) Bunch of mac doorstops (mini's) Stihl 031's and 041's, and others for trade.[/QUOT

PM sent

I have a Homie 550 and an xl2 auto. I had the xl2 running but the pull cord assembly is bad. The 550 is missing the ignition/coil? Saws are both in great shape i can promise that the p/c are both good on them, the saws belonged to my moms boyfreinds dad who bought them new and used the sparingly in there apple orchard. He died about 12 years ago and the saws sat until i got a job doing tree work and my moms boyfreind gave them to me. He is afraid of chainsaws so after his dad died they just sat. The xl2 fired right up with fresh gas the day he gave it to me. Looking to trade them for a 066 parts saw or trade them for work/parts of my 066.

I have a Homie 550 and an xl2 auto. I had the xl2 running but the pull cord assembly is bad. The 550 is missing the ignition/coil? Saws are both in great shape i can promise that the p/c are both good on them, the saws belonged to my moms boyfreinds dad who bought them new and used the sparingly in there apple orchard. He died about 12 years ago and the saws sat until i got a job doing tree work and my moms boyfreind gave them to me. He is afraid of chainsaws so after his dad died they just sat. The xl2 fired right up with fresh gas the day he gave it to me. Looking to trade them for a 066 parts saw or trade them for work/parts of my 066.

PM Sent.

Have a couple saws, up for trade.
100_1761.jpg

Nice 240, runs but needs cleaned up alittle. Its a 240 Classic Bar doesnt look all that bad either.

100_1760.jpg

All of these saws as well, the EZ runs, And the Crafstman as well, 3200 needs a new primer bulb. Not sure what else?

100_1757.jpg

This nice little 039, runs like a dream. Fires up on 3-4 pulls.

100_1756.jpg

2141 Runs But has a hole in the oil tank, doesnt leak for i fixed it. But i thought i would tell you, I have someone intrested in this saw But just posting it up anyway lol

Latest posts

Back