Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i need a couple of parts for my 021,,,,,,, i need the AV mount for the front handle right under the b/c,,,a 3/8 sprocket drum and also a 14" bar,,,,,,, i have cash and a few things to trade,,,,,

Something like this ???

attachment.php

30lbs compression..

SO THEN.....this doesn't sound like an, errrrrr.....high-pressure sale...???....;)

Figured i would put this in here as well.

026 pro for sale $250 plus shipping. Has oregon pro lite 16" bar with .325 carlton chain on it. Runs great has a muffler mod and a WT 194 fully adjustable carb.

101_1043.jpg

101_1042.jpg

101_1041.jpg

Ill take money order, or a personal check. Check will have to clear the bank before i ship it out.

Figured i would put this in here as well.

026 pro for sale $250 plus shipping. Has oregon pro lite 16" bar with .325 carlton chain on it. Runs great has a muffler mod and a WT 194 fully adjustable carb.

101_1043.jpg

101_1042.jpg

101_1041.jpg

Ill take money order, or a personal check. Check will have to clear the bank before i ship it out.

i would trade you my cs-370 + 75.00 + 2 extra bars and about 6 chains

I have a Husky 365 Special project saw
Minus crack and coil
I have pics, and can send upon request.
I am looking for a smaller husky project.

Partner F65 Farmer model

I picked up a Partner FS 65 today.It has,supposedly, been sitting for a year.I dumped the old gas,cleaned the plug and it started right up an ran good.It has good spark and 110 pounds of compression.I would call it "fair'condition.I am up for trades,what have you got?I will try to post pics tomorrow.
Ray

I'm looking for my next victim. :)

I would like to find a Husky, Jred, Dolmar, or Stilh in the 60cc size range to build with a pop-up and woods port. I've got a strong running 50cc (Stihl 026 Pro), and a really strong 70cc (Stihl MS460). I just have the 60cc slot to fill.

Trade some saws, parts, or the ever popular cash.

I'm looking for my next victim. :)

I would like to find a Husky, Jred, Dolmar, or Stilh in the 60cc size range to build with a pop-up and woods port. I've got a strong running 50cc (Stihl 026 Pro), and a really strong 70cc (Stihl MS460). I just have the 60cc slot to fill.

Trade some saws, parts, or the ever popular cash.

I can get an 034 with compression or a 361 that needs a piston.

Back