Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be so...When Dullish. :tongue2:

I'm still in need of a few 1128 series parts. Muffler cover, some small parts under the brake cover, clutch drum/rim drive, trigger parts...

I've got a Stihl S-10 that I've got no interest in. It runs, good compression. No power, slow to wind up.

I'll trade ya my PM610 for that bad boy ..... :cheers:

Just thought I'd bump this along............Oh yeah, and I'm still looking for a Shindaiwa 577 brake handle.......I have some Pokemon cards, pet rocks, or folding money for trade.

I think Uncle Teddy Wing Nut (aka. Warped5)may have come to my aid on this part because that's just the kind of guy he is.

I think Uncle Teddy Wing Nut (aka. Warped5)may have come to my aid on this part because that's just the kind of guy he is.

He's lying :monkey: he's actually going to send you a brake handle from a plasti-Mac 3200 JUST so he can get the pet rock, and the pokemon cards.. :laugh:

He's lying :monkey: he's actually going to send you a brake handle from a plasti-Mac 3200 JUST so he can get the pet rock, and the pokemon cards.. :laugh:

NOT TRUE, said the rat!

My kids still have their Pokemon cards, I have enough rocks in my head (as well as voices and music) and the 3200 was 'sold' (for free) at the garge sale over a month ago!

:givebeer:

No offense intended Ted. But I don't collect boat anchors. :spam:

Oh come on, Randy! You're not gonna cave to all that anti-PM610 propaganda, are you? You of all people I thought would easily see past its image as 'the cinder block' of saws!

:bang:

Remember the book 'Of Mice and Men' and the two main characters? One squirrelly one and the other was a quiet brute of a man .... that is the PM610! A very quiet, much maligned brute of a saw ... quietly does its job, grabs its lunch box and goes home. (Let's not go into the part where the brute kills the mouse ...)

I will go back to being half the people on this board that champion the existence of this saw.

I think I'll go sailing tomorrow.

Thank you.

P.S. No offense taken, sir.

Just thought I'd bump this along............Oh yeah, and I'm still looking for a Shindaiwa 577 brake handle.......I have some Pokemon cards, pet rocks, or folding money for trade.

Would one off a 500 fit ??
i have one of those.
dont watch this thread much,PM is best

Looking for a Walbro SDC/K10-SDC kit for my Mac10-10.

Would prefer to pickup somewhere in the Minneapolis/Metro area.

Also looking for another "project saw" for cheap or maybe trade? PM please!

Latest posts

Back