Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my old one is laying in the barn it has the part number on it was a pain in the butt to get off ..going to restore this old saw to like new again has good compression with 130 pounds and good piston somebody tryed to lock the flywheel broke the fins offf wouldnt me lol

my old one is laying in the barn it has the part number on it was a pain in the butt to get off ..going to restore this old saw to like new again has good compression with 130 pounds and good piston somebody tryed to lock the flywheel broke the fins offf wouldnt me lol

I may possibly be guilty of that stunt myself......
:monkey:

I have several saws running fine but missing a couple fins. Some say to just run it, some say don't and some say to break off the opposing fin to help balance the flywheel.

Looking for a 272xp chain brake cover

I need a 272xp chain brake cover, I have some Jonsered 630 super parts and some 350 husky parts Ill trade for it. Thanks...Lee

I may possibly be guilty of that stunt myself......
:monkey:

:bang:

I have several saws running fine but missing a couple fins. Some say to just run it, some say don't and some say to break off the opposing fin to help balance the flywheel.

YES, you would want to not side-load the bearing too much...

might I suggest a old recoil ROPE threaded into the plug hole with the piston coming back to TDC???? :msp_rolleyes:

SOME flywheels are made of UNOBTANIUM :cry:

Sigh......

I need a good running, powerful, reliable brushcutter for the homestead. Don't have time/energy to use clapped out and undersized machines here anymore. Looking for an Echo SRM-410 (or whatever they call it), Stihl FS120/200/250/350, or Shindaiwa BP-45 type brushcutter in good condition. Don't have many rinkled dead presidents, but I do have some running saws, saw projects, and 'other stuff' to trade. PM me with whatcha got, and maybe we can work something out.

looking for something that's tough to find, of good value, or worth alot, although I don't post here much ;)

and, of course, don't have much to offer :bang:

:poke:

Sigh......

I need a good running, powerful, reliable brushcutter for the homestead. Don't have time/energy to use clapped out and undersized machines here anymore. Looking for an Echo SRM-410 (or whatever they call it), Stihl FS120/200/250/350, or Shindaiwa BP-45 type brushcutter in good condition. Don't have many rinkled dead presidents, but I do have some running saws, saw projects, and 'other stuff' to trade. PM me with whatcha got, and maybe we can work something out.

Also still looking for a good used full-wrap or 3/4-wrap handlebar for a Stihl 066/MS660.

Hahahaha! Jay, that should be the new name of this thread!:hmm3grin2orange:

hehehe :laugh:

Looking for a complete, or fairly complete 262xp parts saw, 357xp parts saw (or 359..) 346 parts saw...

AND a 2100/2101 chainbrake, OR a parts saw...

I have some Poulan Wild thing, or 2550, or 3800 parts/saws to trade... and some s25da's too :cheers:

actually, If anything above is REALLY avail, I have TONS of good stuff or husky/stihl/j-red/partner/some homelite... ;)

Jonsered 2094 parts saw for trade....

Just picked up a clean Jonsered 2094. Full wrap handle and double dogs, has good spark and is pretty clean, someone straight gassed it. I didn't pull the cylinder, but looking in from the plug hole it has some metal transfer above the exhaust port, probably should get a full top end.....let me know if anyone is interested.......I'm always looking for a bunch of different stihl pro saw parts.

looking for something that's tough to find, of good value, or worth alot, although I don't post here much ;)

and, of course, don't have much to offer :bang:

:poke:

got just the thing for you jay,,,,, i slightly used wife,,, 49 years old,,red hair,,good cook,,she does laundry,,,dishes and cleans the house good,,,,,, how about a pocket full of lint for trade:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: ,,,,,i hope she doesn't see this post, i will be in the dog house for sure with my saws and no more tear downs on the kitchen table

hehehe :laugh:

Looking for a complete, or fairly complete 262xp parts saw, 357xp parts saw (or 359..) 346 parts saw...

AND a 2100/2101 chainbrake, OR a parts saw...

I have some Poulan Wild thing, or 2550, or 3800 parts/saws to trade... and some s25da's too :cheers:

actually, If anything above is REALLY avail, I have TONS of good stuff or husky/stihl/j-red/partner/some homelite... ;)

Jay,
I am going to be loading for a show this week. But, as I am moving things around I will load up a couple of boxes to send out to you mid week. I will try to call you tonight about the other Jred I got here.
Bob

Back