Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just gonna throw this out there....I have a two week old 346XP NE that has had only four tanks through it. It looks like new with no exceptions. Absolutely no issues. Came with a 18'' bar and chain, owners manual and scrench. I am thinking about trading it for a nice ms250,026/260 or 034 and some cash. PM me if your interested.

Looking for a 20" 3/8 bar (gauge don't matter) for my McCulloch 10-10. Would prefer sprocket nose but beggars can't be choosers. If you have one in reasonable condition let me know!

I could trade a 20" Stihl 3/8 0.063 bar in almost new condition.

PM sent.

Looking for the following:

Poulan/Craftsman 3700 crankcase with good bearings, I have one with a good p/c and all other parts, the case looks like it's had some quality backyard mechanic work done to it, I would rather switch it out. No matter the color.

Need a clutch cover for the same saw.

Looking for large spike for the 440 Magnum.

If anyone has the ability to make and engrave a name plate I could use your work.

Looking for an oiler for a Jonsered 621 if they can be had.

Looking for an air filter for a J-red 920 also, if at all possible.

I've got parts, bars, lots of .404 loops, and some crusty green crap to trade.

Anyone have a crank or bearings for an MS390?

Chris

In need of a 039 P/C .
024 Super crank seals

To Trade:
034 Parts saw
Skil 1612
Have green notes also.

Stihl 015L interlock lever with molded-in leaf spring

Hi Aussie after a part for an old stihl 015L

part 11161801406 (interlock lever with molded-in leaf spring)

Need US guys to help please, no parts here?

Thank you, Arrowhead for your post regarding posting here.

Greg

Hi Aussie after a part for an old stihl 015L

part 11161801406 (interlock lever with molded-in leaf spring)

Need US guys to help please, no parts here?

Thank you, Arrowhead for your post regarding posting here.

Greg

Can somebody help?

I plan on shipping a package to another member in Australia this week. If somebody has this part, they can send it to me. I will put it in with the other members parts, then he can ship to Toplink within Australia. It will save Toplink a lot of shipping money on a part that's worth a nickle. :cheers:

i tried to edit my first post but it must be messed up again or something

the 334t crank saft part number is 503845372 and thats the replacement shaft and it's over 115.00 bucks for new one.so i was hopeing some one has a used crank shaft.any one does please give me a pm.

the other huskys that will interchange is the 336,338xtp looks like it will be the same as the 334t

Last edited:
Not a saw but I need a coil/module for a Jacobsen Snow burst snowblower with a Lawson/Tecumseh engine on it.

Its a Prestolite ign.

attachment.php

Can somebody help?

I plan on shipping a package to another member in Australia this week. If somebody has this part, they can send it to me. I will put it in with the other members parts, then he can ship to Toplink within Australia. It will save Toplink a lot of shipping money on a part that's worth a nickle. :cheers:

I'll look, Ed....I might have a NOS one.....I'll let you know before your stuff leaves tomorrow.:cheers:

Latest posts

Back