Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for a plastic cover plate for a Mcculloch 310 that sits on top of the carb and the choke lever runs through. The one I have snapped in half. Good news is the saw is running now though. What a PITA. I have other small Mac stuff to trade.

Also looking for a fuel filter. Anyone know something common that will fit?

any common filter that fits in the line will work. Good luck on the other piece, check with chainsawr. The one I have left is cracked pretty good.
Parts saws are always an option, sucks to have to have one in storage, but for some like this one it makes sen$e.

any common filter that fits in the line will work. Good luck on the other piece, check with chainsawr. The one I have left is cracked pretty good.
Parts saws are always an option, sucks to have to have one in storage, but for some like this one it makes sen$e.

Thanks for the input. I will attempt to epoxy this one from the inside and then continue the search from there. I will try to make some sort of metal bridge to reinforce it.

i am looking for a husky 365/371/372 parts saw (complete preferably) in good shape. if anyone has one that they are willing to part with pm me. thanks

Makita clutch

Need to replace clutch assembly (spider and shoes) for a Makita DCS520. Need the 3-shoe one, part number 957 180 030. These were also found on Dolmar 111-115-PS52-PS540 and Makita DCS5200i-DCS52-DCS540 saws as well. Have really sweaty US dollars and other various sundry parts to trade. Thanks!

studs

I believe you could grind or file the top and bottom of the shoulder of each stud to fit the Husky bar and if you want to go back to the Stihl mount, schim the stud so the wider sides are on top and bottom.
Read it in a post here a while back.

I've had a few Stihl that saw shops removed the studs and ground down the shoulders on two sides so either Husky or stihl could be used. Correct washers were found under air filter covers wired up too use as shims, in case in woods and needed a different bar.

Duane

Looking for these 090 parts

1106 141 2200 1 Intake elbow
1106 140 0502 1 Exhaust muffler
9121 347 1310 2 Stud M6x18

Last edited:
Hey everyone looking for an adapter plate for some bars.
Need one that will convert from a 372 husky to an 066.
Got plentys to trade :)

:msp_confused: :msp_rolleyes:

Thanks guys :rock:

Looks like im gonna have to open up the bar slots then!
Im new to this... husky stuff!

:msp_confused: :msp_rolleyes: UGH.....

Looking for a plastic cover plate for a Mcculloch 310 that sits on top of the carb and the choke lever runs through. The one I have snapped in half. Good news is the saw is running now though. What a PITA. I have other small Mac stuff to trade.

Also looking for a fuel filter. Anyone know something common that will fit?

Want a parts saw? well, was running.... :)

Have a few saws for trading fodder, need to clean up some:
Nice Mac 15, Mac D36, early yellow top 250 parts, 1-41/1-43
Poulan 306, 3400, S-33, Dayton branded 361
Stihl 031
Homelite 700D, Wiz, EZ-6 parts, 330 and 360
Montgomery Wards 2.8

Most are complete, and quite a few were runners. These need to go
Adding a Super EZ
Craftsman like the 3400*3700 series I believe
Husqvarna 65 too

These need to go! Riding on may pops! :D

3120 carb and coil

Looking for an adjustable carb, hi and low and a unlimited or 11k limited coil.

064 Parts

I'm looking for a few 064/066 parts, I have a few parts and some cash to trade:

064 starter
Top handle, any type
Top cover
chain break - handle and all parts
Muffler & bolts
AV mounts

Let me know if you can help - Thanks:msp_thumbup:

Last edited:
I'm looking for a few 064/066 parts, I have a few parts and some cash to trade:

064 starter
Top handle, any type
Top cover
chain break - handle and all parts
Muffler & bolts
AV mounts

Let me know if you can help - Thanks:msp_thumbup:

Uncle Rico,
Are you StihlMechanic from another site, or do you just like the same Avatar?

I'm on the hunt for a 372xp cylinder in good condition. It's to replace a 365 top end.

Also have a lead on an 084 with two good bars. It belongs to a guy I've built a few saws for and is a cash deal.......PM me for more info.

Back