Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jonsered 630 parts needed

I picked up a nice Johnny 630,150psi,runs great.I need the following parts to finish it up;
Front handle
kill switch
3 point muffler bracket
muffler or just the deflector.
Will any Husky parts swap,maybe a 61 series?
T In advanc
Have 028/025 ms250 parts,Stihl ES bars,a Poulan 3400 & Poulan 2150(conditions unknown)to swap or multicolored slips of paper, with pictures of dead Presidents on them.
RR

020 av rear handle runs with prime idle adjustment its called carb adapter is broke its a small part see them on ebay 8.00 looking for for some thing else have to many small stihls thanks lee

I picked up a nice Johnny 630,150psi,runs great.I need the following parts to finish it up;
Front handle
kill switch
3 point muffler bracket
muffler or just the deflector.
Will any Husky parts swap,maybe a 61 series?
T In advanc
Have 028/025 ms250 parts,Stihl ES bars,a Poulan 3400 & Poulan 2150(conditions unknown)to swap or multicolored slips of paper, with pictures of dead Presidents on them.
RR

I think I have the muffler and bracket, maybe even the kill switch as well.

I need two Jonsered parts.

First I need a rim drive clutch drum for a 625II saw. Seems its the same as a 630, 670, Husky 61, 266, 262 and 272. At least all the later versions.

Second I need the front lower handle bar antivibe protector that screws to the case for a 920/930 series

Let me know what you need, I probably have things to trade.

Last edited:
anyone have the 3 muffler bolts and nuts for a homelite 4218 if you need the part numbers i say i could find them. Got Green slips and a factory carb for a Ms250

Bump still in need of these 3 muffler bolts

Still in desprent need for these bolts the dealer said they was NLA but the saw was made in 2008 and it's already out of date somethings not right. Got green Slips and a factory carb that still worked when i took it off.

Stihl 031 032 pull starter recoil

I'm in need of a STIHL 031 or 032 PULL STARTER RECOIL. Dont need the tank just the recoil starter that screws to the tank. Got a few things to trade mainly older Stihl stuff, or would be more than happy to donate some mu-la too. Thanks Z

Still in desprent need for these bolts the dealer said they was NLA but the saw was made in 2008 and it's already out of date somethings not right. Got green Slips and a factory carb that still worked when i took it off.

What's the dimensions on these bolts?

I'm in need of a STIHL 031 or 032 PULL STARTER RECOIL. Dont need the tank just the recoil starter that screws to the tank. Got a few things to trade mainly older Stihl stuff, or would be more than happy to donate some mu-la too. Thanks Z

I'm pretty sure I have one of these you can have for shipping.

What's the dimensions on these bolts?

i'll get you some picture ofr one of them that's broke. I think one from a MS250 is a little long but i think they might work but not sure.

attachment.php

If the bolts are SAE (non metric) go to McMaster Carr and search square head bolt. Awesome company to buy from and very quick shipping.

bob

Back